Ooops

Percy: Hey wise girl I'm on my way to camp

Peter: Who is this

Percy: Wise girl it's me seaweed brain

Peter: wrong number dude I'm not wise or a girl

Percy: oops sorry bye

_______________Percy's POV___________

I was just pulling up to camp in Blofis's Prius when I remembered today we was capture the flag. I had a filling the game would be amaZHANG. Man I think Leo's waring off on me. I can't wait to see my friends (and girlfriend) again, but I can't stop thinking about that random guy I texted. Eh I'll probably never hear from him again time to play some capture the flag.
_______________Peters POV ____________

I was chilling at the compound getting ready for my date. When this random guy texted me. He seems cool I might text him again. Just not right now, I've got a date with my dream girl.
________/////////////Time Skip\\\\\\\\\\\______

"Hey loser how did you afford this place" MJ asked "I saved up and worked at Delmar's (I think that's the name MCU fandom please don't come for me) with a little bit of help from Mr. Stark" I replied we continued to eat stoping to talk every once in a while. I think it went very well.
_________///////////Time Skip\\\\\\\\\\_______

When I got home I was not surprised to see happy and Aunt May waiting... however I was surprised to see all the other avengers. That's when Mr. Stark asked the million dollar question "So how it go?" That's when the room erupted into questions like "did you kiss " "is she nice" "does she know" "can I prank her". (Shout out to whoever can guess who said what)
"EVERY ONE QUIET" we all turned to see it was aunt may who had screamed. "Good, now Peter how did it go"
_______________Percy's POV___________

After the game I ran into Tyson. "Hey bro how's things with Ella?" "Hey brother all is well between us." He replied " good to hear" I say as I walk back to my cabin when I get there I hear my phone beep.

Peter: Hey

Percy: Hey who are you exactly

Peter: Wouldn't you like to know weather boy who are you

Percy: My names Jared and I'm 19 and I never learned how to read

********** has changed *********** name into Jared

Jared: 🎵 Oh no Oh no Oh no no no🎵 call me fish

*********** has changed Jared's name to Fish

Peter: Call me spider

Fish has changed *********** to Spider
______________________________________

First book what do you think fill free to comment ideas and critiques lowkey making this up as I go along