SLEEPOVER

Peter's POV.                       

When I got to the Tower I immediately freaked out in my room. Leaving the rest of the Avengers confused.  What was t thinking, I can't just say "oh hears my home a penthouse in Stark Tower." I muffled another scream in my pillow just then there was a knock on my door. " who is it" I asked head still in my pillow. "Your favorite Aunt" She replied make me perk up a little. I slowly bring my head up and mutter a small 'come in'.

Natasha slowly came in frowning as soon as she noticed my distress. "What's wrong паук" she asked softly. "Nothing. It's just I invited some friends over-" I started. "That's great Ned and MJ'S coming over" she asked smirking when she said MJ I blushed. "No, I mean they can if they want to but I invited some new friends over." she smiled at that "aww I'm glad you're making new friends." She stated.

"But the thing is they don't know I live in a Tower with the Avengers" I stated. "Well why don't you take them somewhere else" she asked."Good idea Auntie" I said with a smile, she just ruffled my hair and smiled "Glad I could help паук." She said walking out I quickly text Aunt May

Peter: Hey Aunt May?

Aunt May: Yes Peter

Peter: Is it Ok if some friends came over tomorrow

Aunt May: Sure but I won't be here I have a full shift tomorrow so behave

Peter: Thanks Aunt May

After that I turned off my phone and started on some homework.

                        Time Skip.                            

I was in last period rethinking this whole thing when the teacher called on me. "Mr. Parker could please answer the question on the board" He asked, but I knew it wasn't a question. I quickly answered with ease suprising everyone even Leo. The teacher was about to say something else, when the bell rang letting out the last class of the day.

After leaving class I wait for my friends so I can give them a ride. I let Happy know ahead of time to bring a bigger car seeing as there would be about 9 of us. Just then my 8 new friends walked over. "Hey guys ready to come over" I greeted "Sure are we walking" Percy asked confused. "As much as I'd like to my dad is super over protective, so his friend is going to drive us." I answered truthfully.

Not long after Happy pulled up in a van big enough to fit us. We all quickly got in the van and started talking about what we were going to do when we got back. "Maybe we could read" Annabeth suggested only to be immediately shot down by Leo. "What about prank calls" Leo and Percy asked at the same time. "NO" Annabeth, Piper and Hazel replied. "How about baking" Frank asked hopefully "Leo would burn down the kitchen" Jason stated bluntly. This went on for a while before Percy asked what I wanted to do.

I thought for a while not wanting to mess this up when it hit me "why don't we do everything" I said enthusiastically. "Do we even have enough time for that" Jason asked
"W-well I-I was t-thinking maby wecouldhaveasleepover" I say a little embarrassed. They look at each other than back at me "A SLEEPOVER" they say not expecting that, I slowly nod my head scared of the answer. "Sounds good to me" Frank said "great idea dude" Percy agreed

                         Percy's POV.                         

We were on our way to Peter's house but I could tell something was wrong. "What's on your mind Pete" I could tell he visibly winced at the name, but I didn't want to pry so I just made a mental note to not to call him that. "It's nothing really, I'm just hoping you like the house." What Peter doesn't know is that we know he's rich. Just then we pulled up to an apartment building.