Chapter 2

I wake up the next morning in his favorite grey sweat pants and a sports bra that he took from my duffel bag. I sit up using my hands too afraid to even consider my legs. I look around the room seeing the tv in front of me and the bathroom to my right. I see Malcolm sitting at my feet facing the tv playing video games again. In the dark I use my hands to crawl over to Mal placing my head on his lap, Mal puts down the controller starting to play with my hair.

Mal- "Good morning princess"
I missed his morning voice so I assumed he had been up for a while.

Maze- "Hey Mal"

Mal- "you want to talk about last night?"

Maze- "yes, I'm a little confused about what this makes us"

Mal- "I know that I still want to be friends with you but-"

Maze- "Hey no but's we will still be friends."

Mal- "yes and I don't want the sex to end because that was amazing"

Maze- "I totally agree."

Mal- "I don't think dating is the right option because we are both really busy people, and I still want other casual hookups I also do have FB's to take care of anyways."

Maze- "so, Fuck Buddies?"

Mal- "that sounds about right"

Mal- "We already cuddle a lot anyways so yeah I like that."
Maze- "were your parents home last night?"

Mal- "they had a BUSINESS trip"
We both started laughing.

Maze- "I think I might talk to your mom"

Mal- "About last night?"

Maze- "yeah"

Mal- "ok, if it makes you feel better I'm totally fine with that"

Maze- "I already tell her everything, why stop now"

Maze- "plus if I get pregnant she can drive me to the clinic"

Mal- "why wouldn't you tell your mom?"

Maze- "The one that tried to give me to her drug-addicted sister. No Ill pass"

Mal- "ok but you do have to forgive her at some point."
We sit in silence for a moment as I consider the possibility. I remove my head from his lap to straddle him I wince in pain clenching my jaw. Mal starts laughing uncontrollably at me. I couldn't resist laughing too. I felt absolutely pathetic. I'll kick your ass later.
Mal- "we got about an hour before they come home"
I search for the clock in the room finding it was a little past 11.

Mal- "do you want breakfast?"

Maze- "sure, I'll pull up uber eats. What do you want?"

Mal- "yeah, do you want waffles?"

Maze- "yes that sounds good"

Mal leans back on the bed searching for my phone in the covers. As he leans back up he flexed his abs I got butterflies again but ignored it this time thinking of the great pain of him railing me again. He hands me the phone I screen mirror my phone to the tv showing my Wattpad I was reading the night before. As soon as Mal saw it he turned me around on his lap putting his hands around my waist. So that I could see. He kisses my neck before starting to read it out loud.

Mal- "Mafia, part ten..."

Maze- "omg stop"

We both start laughing.

Mal places his head on my shoulder.
I cleared the page opening the Home Screen reviling the photo of Ash and Noah. I start to search for uber eats finding our hometown waffles made from scratch.