You make up Part 1

Sorry it took so long to upload this and that it's only half the guys but it took me an entire day to figure out how to use the laptop. I'll the remaining guys posted in a couple of days. Oh and your make up with Thor follows more of Thor's side.

Tony

You refused to cry; even though you hadn't spoken to your boyfriend in a little over a week you refused to cry or be the one to reach out first. So you threw yourself into your housework in hopes of temporarily forgetting the pain you felt. You had just begun to clean the fridge (for the third time) when a knock on the door interrupted the sound of germs dying. With a groan you hastily made your way to the door just as the person knocked again, although this time slightly harder than the last. You let out a soft sigh before yanking the door open to reveal a a rather devilish looking Tony Stark.

"I did it." He declared the moment he saw your face, "I went an entire week without a single drink."

A sliver of hope wedged its way into your heart while shock showed itself on your face. He stared at you expectantly and with a little start you realized that you were supposed to let him in. He nodded his head in thanks as you motioned for him to come into your home before he strode over to the couch and sat down. With a little hesitation you sat on the opposite end and wrung your hands while you turned to face him.

"Tony I" You began but was quickly silenced by Tony's hand over your lips. You gaped at him with wide eyes and wondered how he got to you so quickly without you even noticing what he was doing.

"You have no idea how badly I wanted a drink but I just kept thinking of you and here I am." Tony stated never once breaking eye contact with you. You slowly brought your fingers up to curl around the hand he still had pressed against your mouth and with a small tug you freed your voice.

"I am so proud of you Tony." You whispered as you pulled him into a hug, "And listen I know that there will be a few backslides, I don't expect you to just stop cold turkey. Just please don't lie to me about it, okay?"

"Alright." Tony said but after receiving a stern glare from you he tried again, "I promise I won't lie to you about when or where I drink."

"Thank you." You smiled at him before you pressed your lips against his. His arms quickly slid around your back as the two of you enjoyed the reunion.

Thor

    Thor sighed as he stared out over Asgard. Under normal circumstances the view from his bedroom balcony calmed him but all it did was push further into the guilt he felt. He was so deep in his mind that he didn't notice his parents come up from behind him until Odin cleared his throat.

"Listen, Thor I do not know what happened between you and this Midgardian but everybody can see that it has consumed you. Go to her." Odin told his son after Frigga gave him a look that clearly said 'relieve him of his duties'.

"But, I still have responsibilities here." Thor protested but Odin raised up a hand,"I will return soon."

"Take as long as you need, son." Frigga smiled at Thor as she gestured for him to walk with her. The two walked in silence but the mother in Frigga couldn't help but go 'aww' at the fact that Thor's grin grew wider the closer he got to Heimdall. She stopped him, however, a few feet away from portal master.

"A bit of advice before you go, a woman's heart is a delicate thing." Frigga smiled at her son one more time before nodding at Heimdall. Heimdall gave her an acknowling nod in return before opening the portal to Midgard.

~~~~A very long walk later~~~~

Thor wiped his sweaty palms on his pants before he roughly banged on the door. A few minutes later the door was opened just wide enough to let him see you but not far enough to be considered inviting.

"Oh hey Thor, what are you doing here?" A flash of surprise flickered across your face as crossed your arms and leaned against the door frame. You raised an eyebrow at him but he was relived to find that your face held no anger.

"You were right I should have told you I had to leave." Thor admitted while he rubbed the back of his neck. You pressed your lips together to stop the grin that tugged at your lips.

"Glad you finally realized it, but you've only been gone a day. I figured you'd be gone much longer." You stated while you uncrossed your arms and tilted your head at him.

"Yeah, well I don't like it when you're mad at me. I just couldn't focus on anything besides you." Thor declared and you couldn't hold back you smile another second. Thor's face practically lit up at the sure fire sign that you were no longer mad at him.

"Aww that's sweet. Want to come in, we've been apart an entire day and I don't think I can handle it anymore." You grinned at him and pushed the door open wider before you turned around and walked into the depths of your house with a chuckling Thor trailing you.

Clint

Clint let out an exasperated groan as he watched you bound up the stairs before he vaulted after you. With a roll of your eyes you pushed yourself faster as your boyfriend quickly began to catch up with you. He was right on your heels when you reached your floor but using all of your training as an agent you made it into your apartment with just enough time to slam the door in Clint's face.

"Come on (y/n) you're being ridiculous!" Clint shouted as he gave a bang on the door. You let out a small sigh before you kicked off your shoes and headed to the bathroom for a much needed shower. The blissful warm water seemed to melt away your anger and an incident from a couple weeks back re-surfaced in your memory. You pressed your forehead against the tiles of your shower as you recalled you telling Clint to shut-up.

"Guess, I'll have to call and apologize for being a drama queen." You sighed to yourself as you changed into your PJ's before heading into the living room for the phone.

"What the crap!" You shouted as Clint waved at you from your couch. You gestured between him and the bag of chips on your coffee table but just couldn't find the right words.

"Sup, (y/n)."

"How did you get in here?" You finally questioned him after a few more senconds of silence.

"The window and I'm not leaving until you forgive me." He stated before he turned his attention back to scrolling through the channels on your TV. You rubbed your forehead in a mixture of annoyance and amusement before putting on faux anger.

"Hmph, looks like you'll be staying here for awhile."

"Alright, how's this one if you don't forgive me I'll eat all your (favorite snack)." Clint threatened while he held up said snack.

"You're forgiven." You told him the moment he finished his sentence. He smirked at you as his right arm hooked you around your waist and pulled you into his lap, "So are we going to going to make up like normal couples or do I have to watch one of your chick flicks with you?"

"Well I want you to suffer so we are going to watch the most chick-est of flicks I own." His smirk was instantly wiped off his face, "Nobody threatens my snacks, honey."

So how did you like it?