。˚ ⁀➷ | Rules

1. Follow the community account for updates about the community and your designer for their hard work. 

 2. Add this book to your public reading list so more people will get to know about this shop and private library so that you get notification about the arrival of your graphics. 

 3. Give this book a shout-out. It's mandatory so that more people get to know about this shop and they order. It motivates some of the designers to improve. 

 4. Don't forget to complete your designer's payment. It's just a small reward for their hard work they put in. 

 5. Please be patient for the designers to accept your form as well as deliver your orders. It might take just a few minutes for them to finish a few types while few of them take a lot of time. They also have lives outside this community and wattpad. 

 6. Be polite and respect everyone. Be it someone who passes by this shop or someone who orders or designers or a ghost or a random yellow duck, respect is the key! 

 7. Do not shop-hop. You're not only wasting our time and the designers' but also yours. If you don't like a design they made for you, you can always ask for a redo. 

 8. Use the graphic at least for a week if you accept it. The designers put in a lot of work on those graphics. 

 9. The designer has the right to decline your order if they think they can't do it or if you didn't follow all the rules. Please don't feel disheartened if they reject your form even if you follow all the rules.

Thassal :D