Chapter one

"Oh come on koga really!!" I screamed at the tv. "Mina come home." A soft voice rang through the air. It was the one from my dreams. I stood and looked around. "Touch the screen sweety. I'll be waiting." I glanced at the screen and was sucked in. My head spun and i blacked out. "Mina baby open your eyes." I slowly fluttered my eyes open and saw a woman with black hair and gold eyes looking at ne with worry. I saw something twitch on her head and reached up. "Dont touch my ears. Touch your own." I sat up with a whimper. Wait....a whimper?! I saw my reflection and gasped. I had long gray  hair, red eyes, black kitty ears on my head, and a kitty tail. "IM A KITTY!" i yelled. The woman giggled and set her hand on my shoulder. "Mina i'm your mother." She said. I smiled at her. "I could tell your so pretty mom." I said shyly. She kissed my forehead and stood. She was tall and proud. "Come on lets go home." She said and began walking. I realized as i walked i was smooth and graceful not my usual clumbsy and dopey. We soon came to a huge castle with guards standing post. "Your majesty is this little mina. Oh how you've grown." The man had my red eyes and white hair. "Mina greet your father." My mother scolded playfully. I giggled and smiled. "Hello daddy." I said softly. "Oh she is adorable!" A voice squealed. My mothers face turned vicious, cold, and protective. A woman with silver hair and gold eyes came from the castle. "Inu no kimi." My mother hissed. "Rakuya." My father warned pulling me behind him. "Sesshomaru is waiting to meet her. It may be true when we picked up her scent he went crazy." My father added. My mother looked at my shaking form. "Come on baby." She soothed and led me to my room. I put on a really pretty kimono and put my hair in a bun. "Here put this on." My mother smiled. It was a black choker with a blue sphere surroinded by thin silver metal. "You ready to be a princess and meet your mate?" She asked sadly. "Yes mom." At that note we walked down the corridors.