Jungkook x Y/n slander

Who tf names their child YN anyways

THIS IS A JOKE.

...

Y/n woke up to her alarm and immediately jumped out of bed as Y/ns do. "Ah yes a beautiful morning to meet my owner."

Wait owner? What was Y/n talking about? I thought slavery ended a long time ago... hell nah I'm not gonna be a slave I can't even wash dishes properly.

Anyways... Y/n walked up to the mirror. She had blond hair and electric green orbs. She was barely 4 feet because y/ns were fated to a life of shortness.

Y/n let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and tied her silky smooth buttercup locks into a messy bun.

Member.

Sorry about that the narrator is attempting y/n slander. Anyways.

Y/n wasn't like other girls. She knew that because when she looked in the mirror all she saw was the love of her life. Jeon Jungkook. She knew she wasn't like other girls because she was as pale as Edvard Cullen's booty. She knew she wasn't like other girls because she couldn't do make up and thought only fake, expensive girls wear make-up.

She was a real expensive cause she was gonna take it off now.

Y/n's step mother yelled from the kitchen of her seven story mansion. "Get yo ass downstairs and pay the bills!"

Y/n sighed and blinked her ORBS. "C-coming mama Mia."

Ah yes, the final reason Y/n wasn't like other girls. She was being sold to her one and only mafia, alpha, vampire, werewolf, bully, cold husband, CEO, daddy Jungkook today. Because her house was so big they had to get rid of her.

Of course she was horrified but didn't mind cause who wouldn't want to be someone else's property.

Well definitely not me my great great grandparents had enough of that shit.

Y/n threw on a pair of black leggings and a pale pink knit sweater but not before throwing on some black lacy lingerie cause she was kinky like that but still a virgin cause she wasn't like other girls.

Y/n ran out of her room. She couldn't keep her owner- sorry- lovely new husband waiting for her. Oh but wait how is she legally getting married she's fifteen?

Oh yes. Because logic doesn't exist in Y/n land and she ain't like other girls!

She reached the stairs and promptly tripped down all ten flights cause she was clumsy and quirky and you guessed it not like other girls.

She collided with a brick wall. But it wasn't a wall it was Jungkook’s twenty-five inch D--

I mean... his abs.

"I'm sssssssssso sorrrry," Y/n said while tucking her hair behind her ear like Bella Swan, practically drooling.

"You Y/n?" Jungkook said. His voice was husky and rough and dripping with masculinity or something.

"Ye ye yes?"

Jungkook cracked up like yo mamas back when you step on that crack. "Who names their child Y/n?"

Y/n was on the brink of tears ready to start singing fight song to all her haters. "My dead mother you jerk!"

Jungkook walked out of the mansion with Y/n trailing at his heels... literally.

When they got to the end of the driveway, a black indiscreet black Lamborghini was pared with a beautiful yet mysterious man leaning against it.

Upon seeing Jungkook and his new item, I mean walking starbucks cup looking ass Y/n, behind him he perked up and flashed a boxy smile. "Welcome slave, stay away from my man."

Y/n was at a loss for words. "But Jungkook’s mine," she cried. Her orbs were leaking y/n orb liquid.

Taehyung hissed and opened the door for Jungkook. Before Y/n could get in he slammed it in her face.

Reluctantly she got in the trunk.

The next thing she knew light was streaming into the trunk. She blinked her orbs and did some quirky shit before getting out of the car.

Just then something hit the back of her neck and the world faded to black.

When she opened her orbs she came face to face with Jungkook’s beautiful dark deep delicious eyes.

He chuckled lightly. "You're awake?"

Y/n coughed. "Untie me."

"Untie me who?"

Y/n blushed madly. "Daddy?"

Jungkook grabbed a trash bin and threw up before handing it to Taehying to do the same.

"Don't tell me you wore lingerie too?"

Y/n sweat dropped like a balloon boobed anime girl.

"Well you're gonna die."

Y/n let out the breath she didn't know she was holding and gasped. "What! B-b-but Jungkook!!" She screeched like a monkey going bananas over BTS tickets on a Sunday afternoon.

Jungkook didn't flinch at her screech as he pulled out his totally logical gun he smuggled into Korea without getting caught because he's the cool mafia boss

"Wait I-I can c-c-change you!" Y/n called out. "I can melt your frozen cold husband heart."

Jungkook smirked showing his pearly white teeth and placing his finger on the trigger.

"It's okay Jungkook, Y/n isn't real she won't hurt you," Taehyung comforted him from behind.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Y/n bit her lip in a last chance to save herselve with Bella's ultimate killer move.

It didn’t work.

Jungkoom pulled the trigger.

Bang. Bang.

"Bye Felicia!" Taehyung stuck up his middle finger and hooked his arm with Jungkook's.

Together they walked away from Y/n's fluttering corpse into the neverending sunset.

Y/n was no more but Taekook was forever.

The end.

...

This was a whole ongoing joke between me and my bestie/wife and I finally wrote it. It's 11:50 pm good night.