Percabeth || Sk8er Boi || Edited

WARNING WARNING: CRIIIIIIIIINGE. My Last Friday Night one is much better than this Xdd

Percy Jackson. A good kid facade to his parents and teachers, but he also enjoys the more dangerous side of life, adventures, danger, but yet, loyal as hell and would never let anyone down.

He was a boy.

Rachel Elizabeth Dare. A girl, a nice girl, but she had her eyes on the wrong guy. Get's her good grades, has many friend's, but she's a player, and that does damage to her reputation among her fellow student's. 

She was a girl

Can I make it any more obvious?

Percy rocked the punk look, wearing black and chain's, going from alley to alley with his 'bro's', coming home with bruises and sometimes even cut from his dang fight's, staying up late and cat fishing random girls.

He was a punk

Rachel enjoyed the quiet. Soft music especially, to go with her ballet she does. Has been doing since she's been little. Avoiding alley's and punk's, to keep herself in cheek, always clean and goes to bed on time to keep her face perfect and bagless.

She did ballet

What more can I say?

Percy was into Rachel. He thought she was cute. And he was planning on asking her out, he just didn't know how without sounding awkward, see, Percy's never had a girlfriend, trying to find the perfect one, and he thought she was it.

He wanted her

Rachel, while she would never, ever, actually admit it, wanted to be with him. She liked his whole vibe, which she found was: scary, but yet nice, and protective, good for her aesthetic, soft girl, tough boy, when he's really just as bigger softie.

She'd never tell

But secretly she wanted him as well

Hera, Rachel's best friend. Didn't like Percy,

But all of her friend's

Stuck up their nose

They had a problem with his baggy clothes

Percy skated around the skate park, music booming in his ears, when he caught sight of Rachel, he approached. He'd planned out his whole nice speech, nervously wringing his finger's for her reply, then she turned him down

He was a skater boy

She said "See ya later boy"

He wasn't good enough for her

Rachel enjoyed art's and messing around with paint's despite her tidy aura, she enjoyed to get lost in her art, and often found herself staring at people's faces, thinking about how their nose could've been shorter, or their eyes smaller or a different colours, judging them like one of her art pieces.

She had a pretty face

But her head was up in space

She needed to come back down to earth

A few years later, Rachel gets dumped by her boyfriend, Luke, with a baby. She turns on her TV, sad and alone, and see's none other than Percy Jackson, the boy she rejected, on TV, famous!

Five years from now

She sits at home

Feeding the baby, she's all alone

She turns on TV

Guess who she sees?

Skater boy rocking up MTV

Rachel called her friend's, asking when and how Percy got this famous. Hera replies with "For ages babe, he's a singer! Come on, we've bought tickets!"

She calls up her friend's 

They already know

And they've got all tickets to see his show

Rachel decided to go. She stood with the other fan's, and look up at Percy. He catches her eyes, and wink's, before getting onto the chorus, the crowd screaming the lyrics with him.

She tag's along

And stands in the crown

Look up at the man that she turned down

Memories of Percy, a skater boy teen, skating around the park flashed through Rachel mind.

He was a skater boy

She said "See you later boy"

He wasn't good enough for her

And now, after all these years, Rachel couldn't believe it, he'd taken the world by storm with his killer guitar skills while his girlfriend sing's, gross.

Now he's a superstar

Slammin' on his guitar

Does pretty face see what he's worth

He was a skater boy

She said "See you later boy"

He wasn't good enough for her

Now he's a superstar

Slammin' on his guitar

Does pretty face see what he's worth

Annabeth's POV real quick-

 Well take that Rachel! Turning down Percy, Percy's to good for her anyway. Not that I know what's best for Percy, but her never would've been happy with Rachel. She's just too... ehk. Sometimes I do feel bad for her, like when I was on stage with Percy, singing while he played, and she looked at him, she looked furious when she caught my eye.

Sorry, girl, but you missed out

Well, tough luck that boy's mine now

I can't believe Percy's my boyfriend, it all just seems too good to be true! I always tell myself to leave him, he can do better than a young singer like me, but he then tells me he wants to be my boyfriend for who I am, my voice is a plus.

We are more than just good friends

This is how the story ends

Too bad that you couldn't see

See the man that boy could be

There is more than meets the eye

I see the soul that is inside

Now I'm with him, taking the world by storm with our new song. It's great to finally be with someone, and know what lies ahead.

He's just a boy

And I'm just a girl

Can I make it any more obvious?

We are in love

Haven't you heard

How we rock each other's world

I'm grateful Percy did stay with me through all my doubt. After everything we've been through, high school, collage, a freaking baby. I'm so lucky to have him as my husband.

I'm with the skater boy

I said, "See you later, boy"

I'll be back stage after the show

I'll be at a studio

Singing the song we wrote

About a girl you used to know

A/N
I'm sorry this is so bad! I can't believe I posted this! I promise this isn't what all my work's like, my Last Friday Night one is much, much better