Part one: The Bus

HARRYS POV

I wake up from my sleep as my annoying alarm blares through my empty room. As I wake up I fall to the floor which is definitely gonna wake me up. I groan in pain as I walk to my bathroom to take a shower. I look in the mirror and my hair is sticking in may different directions. It looks like I just had sex.

As I laugh at myself in the mirror I start to turn on the shower water. I start to take off my clothes and get in the shower and start to get my hair wet. The hot water is so relaxing but have to hurry up because I have to be at the bus stop by 8:30 and it's already 8:00. I quickly do my shampoo and conditioner and wash my body and then get out the shower

I put my towel around my waist and walk to my room. I start to put on my everyday clothes which is a short sleeve tee that's normally black with a design and black skinny jeans. Today I wore a Rolling Stones tee with black skinny jeans and chelsey boots which are my favorite.

I leave my hair just curly and try to dry it with the towel. I quickly run down the stairs and try to hurry out the door until I completely face plant on the stair case which hurt like a bitch but I have no time for this. I grab a banana and say good bye to my mom as I run out the door.

As I'm running to the bus stop and see my best mate. An Irish lad with blonde hair who loves drinking and food.

"Hey mate" he says in a tired voice. "Hey Niall, why are you so tired" I say in a a confused tone.

"I stayed up all night partying last night and I have a massive headache" he says touching his head and closing his eyes shut in pain.

" Niall mate you've gotta stop partying on Sundays" I say while laughing. He rolls his eyes playfully.

"Anyways I forgot to tell you it was hosted by no other than that boy you stalk, what's his name something like linoel or something like that" he's says in a questioning tone.

"Ughh his name is Louis and I do not stalk him I just happen to be watching him when he's around us" I say in an annoyed tone.

"Ok, sure mate" he says laughing and patting my back as I roll my eyes.

"So Was the party fun" I say in a questioning tone trying to change the subject.

"Hell yeah, it was the best party I've been to in years" he says in an exciting voice still laughing . "You really should've been there mate,it was sick" he goes on about everything that happened at the party but all I could focus on was the blue eyed boy who seems to be walking over to the bus stop. Hes with his best mate Liam who I know because he's friends with Niall. He's a very nice lad and he's very funny.I see he's talking with Louis and Louis looks amazing He's wearing a dark green oversized addias jumper with black skinny jeans and some low top converse. He looked so good I wish I could just go over there to talk to him all day long. But I'm snapped out of my thoughts with a slap on the arm by Niall.

"Owww mate that hurt" I say holding my arm in pain.

" Harry I don't see why you don't do and talk to him you have been crushing on him since 6th grade, I think it's time you shoot your shot" he says trying to convince me.

" I mean I would love to but I would probably end up falling or saying a bad joke" I say slightly laughing . It's true I really would love talking to him but I'm to awkward and I would definitely say something I regret.

"Maybe he will like that your clumsy" Niall says in a sort of convo tone but also trying to hold back a laugh .

"Maybe" I say as I start to look over at him he's so beautiful and he has the cheek bones of an angel. He's laughing with his head thrown back and he looks stunning. Liam starts to say something that I can't quite hear until Louis looks over to me and his eyes are magical we make eye contact until the bus pulls up and snaps us both out of it. He gives me a soft smile and I just blush in return I start to walk over the the bus as I trip and fall on my bum.I see Liam laughing as him and Louis comes to help me up as Nialls to busy laughing.

"Are you alright mate" Liam says in between laughs. " yeah I'm alright but it kinda hurt" I say laughing while awkwardly rubbing my neck.

"Ok well we'll see you at school, Bye" He says still laughing and Louis just waves. My breath hitched and I can't believe he actually waved to me. I know that's it's weird that I get so excited about someone waving to me but I'm still shocked that he did.

I look over to Niall laughing so hard that his face is turning purple.

" Heyy Niall why are you laughing" I asked in a sad tone because I just embarrassed my self in front of my crush of 4 years

"He obviously like you Harry, you two literally made eye contact for two minutes. You really should go talk to him" he says still laughing.

"Again I would love to but I haven't even talked to him and I've embarrassed my self. "Harry said rubbing his back because it still hurt.
"I still think he'll like you, Just please promise me you'll try to talked to hime this year. He says as we're walking on the bus as I watch every step to make sure I don't fall. "Yeah I guess I'll try" I say trying to convince him. "That's the spirit" he's says smile as he pats my back. We sat down in the seat across from Liam and Louis. Niall started talking to Liam and I just looked at the window. They stop talking after like 2 minutes as Niall falls asleep on my shoulder.

The rest of bus ride was mostly quiet except for Niall snoring. I started to laugh at him snoring but as I look across the other seat I see Louis sleeping and he looks like a teddy bear in the cutest way possible. I was cut of as Liam started talking to me.

"Harry stop starring I know you like him but it's like a creepy love stare" he say laughing quietly.

"I - I how did you know I like him" I say while stuttering because I'm scared what if he tells him and Louis hates me. I haven't even talked to him yet and what if he already hates me.

"Mate I can tell you've like him since like 6th grade you always looked at him with heart eyes and we all knew except for Louis really he's way to oblivious" he said in a hush tone so no one could hear.

"Ok well please please don't tell him anything because the he will hate me and I haven't even talked to him and -

" It's fine Harry I won't say anything" while cutting me off because Louis started waking up. "Also you have nothing to worry about him hating you, he already fancy's you" he said while whispering and smirking. I was so confused after that. What does Liam mean by "he fancy's me" I don't understand but I'm really tired so I'm gonna take a quick nap until we get to school.

As I drifted off to sleep I heard Louis voice which sounded like and angel and I fell right asleep.

Little Note:
Ok hope you liked that if you have any suggestions I will take any advice🤍🤍🤍🤍 I will be updating very very soon love you all!!