Chapter 8- Keeping it a secret

*Author's Note*

This one ist just a small filler before we get to the beginninng of the end. So leave your comments and vote, loves.

Scarlett felt the urge to tell someone everything that goes on in her mind, she knew she had Amy to whom she could always talk but she wanted to talle someone who would be able to analyze Olivia based on their knowledge. But she can't tell anybody- it would be horrible if they would change their behaviour towards Olivia, making her suspicious or worse if they would accidentally slipp towards her. Scarlett can't risk that so she was stucked with sharing her thoughts only with her diary.

But it got harder everyday heading towards the bbq, she knew most of her friends would just be glad that she found someone that she really likes. None of them had any problems with her sexuality and were literally the sweetest angels when she told them.

*Flashbacks  to coming out moments*

Scarlett was at the ice cream shop with Christine, her childhood friend, as she just stumbled " I think I like girls, like romantically" with her mouth stuffed. It was one of her first coming outs and she was so afraid, since  Christine and her play sports together, which means they do shower together and see each other naked and she did not want Christine to think anything weird. Christine first thought it was a joke, but as soo as she saw Scarletts face she knew it was serious so she just asked how Scarlett  knew and if there is a girl she likes at the moment. It was way before Olivia became her crush so Scarlett told her about the girl she liked back than, who was the first girl she ever felt for. After sitting and talking for hours Christine paid Scarletts food and reassured here that everything is fine between them and that she will always be there for her if she ever wants to talk.

Coming out was always easier for Scarlett if alcohol was involved so she took the glimpse of a moment when she hung out with a small group of her closest friends and they played some drinking game. "Okay guys, I have a confession to make. There is this person I do really like wight now, I met them online and for our second date I went to their house and met their parents, litlle sister and best friends who were all really sweet and I have to urge to tell you." Scarlett just saw confused faces around her, no one really knew about her meeting up with her first Crush except for Tina, they always told each other where they are going and with whom if anything bad should ever happen at least one has to know the truth. Some screamed "I need a picture and the name. ", "MORE DETAILS!" Scarlett breathed out looked for a selfie they did the other day, wearing unmatched matching necklaces she brought and said "Her name is Maisie." Her friends just started a battle to be the first one to see the picture and paid some compliments, no one made a deal of her liking a girl because they knew if Scarlett would want to talk about it more deep, she would- but she did not.

*Flashback end*

Scarlett texted with Max and he asked her if she would like to grab a coffee after school, she said yes. For her it was purely platonic but she saw in his looks that for him it was not. They flirted a bit, he paid for her coffee and she did enjoy the flirting but she flirts with most people as it is just part of her nature. Also he made her feel desired and beautiful, something Olivia sadly does not eventhough he only does so do get her into his bed- but as she was sober now, she knew that this will never happen. Scarlett hoped that spending time with him would take her thoughts about Olivia away, it didn't not even for a second.

They haven't really texted much and if it was only to plan the bbq on Saturday as Scarlett somehow because kind of a co-host.