Chapter 1

As the girl sat watching the sunrise threw her living room window. She realized that it was about time to pick up her morning coffe. Sighing the girl hauled herself up from the floor. Lazily walking thre the hall of her apartment to her bedroom. Upon arrival the girl uncarinly tossed on a pair of gray jogging pants, a green t-shirt, and put a blue sweater on the way out of the door.

As she walked to the nearest Tim Hortons she couldn't help but notice the way everything buzzed about her. Following suit the girl walked to her own beat as she passed by the few early birds in town. Bored the girl started whistling in a futile attempt to cure it. Distracted she failed to notice the fast approaching pole in front of her. When her forehead was about to make contact someone grabbed her wrist and pulled her away. Startled the girl wips her head around nicking her ear in the process. Just now noticing the pole she almost ran into a few minutes prior.

She turned back to her helper. Standing there was a black haired boy, who looked about the same age as her. '' My names Hunter, what's your name " the boy now known as Hunter said holding out his hand towards her enthusiastically. '' Alex " She said hesitately, she shook Hunters hand unsure where this was going.
'' It's nice to meet you Alex " Hunter said flashing her a big smile. '' Are you here to try there new cup of coffee? " Confused the girl looked around noticing the two were standing right in front of Tim Hortons.

'' When did I get here? " the girl thought shrugging her shoulders. Hunter accidentally mistaking that for her answer grabbed the girls hand and gently pulled her into the store.
'' I'm glad that your here to try it to, now we can try it together!! " The boy said giving Alex one of his signature grins. '' Two cold brew coffees please " Hunter said pulling Alex to the counter. '' Guess I don't get a say in this, oh well at least I get coffee " Alex thought. As Hunter gave Alex one of the coffees bringing her to a table.

'' Thanks for getting me coffee " The brownette said. '' No problem " Hunter responded cheerfully.
'' Coffees the life " she said sighing contentedly after taking a sip. '' Wait, if coffees life does that mean it can grow trees? " The boy said looking like he was thinking hard. She looked at the boy amazed at his stupidity
'' No you idiot, coffee can't grow trees, if anything it would kill them " The girl said sighing but smiling a bit at the end.

'' Hey!! I'm not an idiot! " Hunter said pouting. '' Sure " The girl said rolling her eyes at his childish antics. Hunter turned away from Alex and huffed out in anyoncence. feeling bad she said '' Sorry Hunter you aren't an idiot ". Accepting her apology he turned back to her smiling. '' we should totally hang out again Alex ".