Turn 1: Strange Feelings

After beating Gyze, the world has returned to normal. Chrono Shindou and the others have their own goals in the future. He wants to become an astronaut to go to Cray and meet Dran and the others. With the help of his friends, He hopes that his dream will come true someday.

It's been 2 years since he started studying. Shion is still trying to help his family business and with Chrono's studies as well. Tokoha has finally made her debut in the Euro League, which she finished as a Quarter Finalists. She is also helping him with his studies. One day, he called her via Video Call.

Tokoha: "Hi Curly Cup!" (Giggles)

Chrono: "Hey! Don't call me that!" (Annoyed)

Tokoha: (Laughing) "Anyway, how's your study? Sorry that I couldn't help these days, as I'm preparing for the Euro League"

Chrono: "It's OK, I know your condition. Thankfully, it's been good so far."

Tokoha: "Thank God for that" (Relieved)

Chrono: "By the way, I heard you made it to the Quarter Finals?"

Tokoha: "Yep, sadly that I didn't go any further, since I lost to Olivier Gaillard. Sorry that I disappoint you guys."

Chrono: "What are you talking about? Quarter Final is not bad you know, I mean it's your first Euro League as well, so cheer up!"

Tokoha: (Blushing) "Th-Thank you for cheering me up. I'll try my best to win it next time!"

Chrono: "Go for it! We'll be rooting for you here in Japan!"

Tokoha: "I'll do my best, anyway I gotta go! Bye, Curly Cup" (Giggles)

Chrono: "Hey!" (Annoyed)

Tokoha: He's kinda cute when he is annoyed... "Anyway see you later, Chrono!"

Chrono: "Yeah, see you too. Hopefully you'll be back here in Japan."

Tokoha: "Yeah, hopefully I can go back to Japan as soon as possible."

Video Call Ended

Chrono: I don't know why but this past 2 years, I have this strange feeling whenever I'm talking with Tokoha. I don't know what it is, but it's strange. She is also keep calling me Curly Cup, which of course kinda annoyed me but at the same time, it kinda makes me happy whenever I saw her giggling and laughing calling me that. I know, it's strange.

3 days later at Card Capital

Chrono: "Hey Guys! What's up!

Kazuma: "Hey Chrono! It seems that you're in a good mood."

Chrono: "Really? I don't know, I'm always like this though." (Confused)

Shion: "Anyway, are you ready to continue with your study?"

Chrono: "Well, let's go then!"

Kazuma and Shion: He's definitely in a good mood...

Taiyou: Chrono is really in a high spirit today...

After 2 hours...

Shion: "Well Chrono... I know it's been a while, but come here!" (Asking Chrono to go to the laptop)

Chrono: (Looking at the laptop) "Hm? Ah...Tokoha?!" (Shocked)

Tokoha: (Giggles) "Why are you shocked?"

Chrono: "It's just... I missed you a lot...eh?!" Did I really just said that?!

Everyone: "Ehhhh?!!!" (Shocked) While Tokoha is blushing after what Chrono just said...