Turn 35: The Wedding Night

Chrono: (Panting) "Y-Yeah... I'm fine! But more importantly, I want to say something."

Kazuma: "What is it?"

Chrono: (Panting) "I'm.... so sorry...."

Shion: "Chrono?"

Kazuma: "What are you sorry for?"

Chrono: "For being so cold in the past few days.... I was just frustrated that...."

Shion: (Smiling) "We understand, Chrono."

Chrono: "Huh?"

Kazuma: "Yeah, we all know what happened between you and Anjou. We couldn't blame your being upset..."

Taiyou: "Yep, we all completely understand your feelings, Chrono."

Chrono: "Everyone...."

Shion: "Tokoha actually told us first, and she needs some time to gain her courage to tell you because she knew that you will be upset."

Kumi: "It's not easy, but she can only hope that you'll understand..." (Smiling)

Chrono: "Yeah.... I understand now. Honestly.... I'm acting like a spoiled kid...."

Shion: "I'm sure she will understand your feelings as well. You were upset because you already had a plan when she comes back right?"

Chrono: "That's right... you know I got really upset when I spent some time thinking about a plan and then it all went to waste in the end.

Shion: "I know... but, you still have to apologized to her right? Today is her birthday as well."

Chrono: "Yeah, I only texted her earlier... at night, I'll try to call her to apologized and wished her a happy birthday appropriately this time."

Kazuma: "That's Chrono that we all know!"

Taiyou: "Looks like he's back to his usual self."

Kumi: "The good one of course..."

Shion: "Now, let's continue with our study!"

Chrono: "Yeah! Let's go!"

Meanwhile at Paris....

Jaime: "Happy Birthday, amigo!"

Tokoha: "Oh.... thank you, Jaime..."

Jaime: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Tokoha: "No... it's just...."

Jaime: "Is it Chrono?"

Tokoha: "Yeah. He only texted me instead of calling."

Jaime: "Amigo, I'm so sorry that you have to be involved in this..."

Tokoha: "No don't worry! It's a big problem so of course I have to help... I just hope he'll understand at some point."

Jaime: "He will, don't worry! He's got a lot of amigos who will helped him." (Smiling)

Tokoha: "Yep! You're right."

Jaime: "Maybe he will call you later. Now, let's have a party! It's your 20th birthday!"

Tokoha: (Smiling) "Right! Thank you, Jaime!"

Jaime: "No problem!"

At night, Chrono decided to call Tokoha to apologized....

Chrono: (Looking at his phone) "Hm...."

Rive: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Chrono: "I want to call her but.... will she forgive me?"

Rive: (Smiling) "You'll never know if you don't try..."