Chapter 1 - first meet

Eliza P.O.V.
Hi im Eliza im a zombie anyways Seabrook high is having a day off day meaning no school i decided to go into the woods to see the different animals there but suddenly i got lost i didn't know where i was all i saw was the light of the sun and many many trees i heard something behind me i turned around and saw nothing " boo "  i heard i turned back and saw a guy with black hair and a white part in his hair his eyes were glowing a bright yellow he had a necklace around his neck it was glowing blue he had fangs and was wearing like leather hunter style clothes " who are you" i asked " wait your not scared of me " he said the yellow glow in his disappeared and the blue glow on his necklace dissapeared too " what's your name " i asked rather demanding " Wyatt.
Lykensen  " he said "im a werewolf " he er Wyatt said i was shocked he was a werewolf " here come with me " he said i was suspicious at first but i trusted him he led me to a cave i looked inside i saw a lot of wolves some were sitting some were standing i just noticed that each of them have a white strike of white in their hair.....................

A/N : so i was tired so i stopped here but i will update tomorrow and yes i know this is short i will try to make.it longer though.