Beach Day

Morgan isn't sure what exactly is causing Spencer's behaviour when he is like this. One part could be nervousness or maybe that he under stimulated or maybe even just bored the hell out with that brain of his but sometimes he just can't hold onto one thought always moving and doing things with his hands, always talking.

He doesn't mind, he will just help him to focus, and try finding the problem. What he minds is the teams attitude about it.

"Spencer quiet." Hotch snaps.

"Spencer quiet. Spencer quiet." He repeats until the words find a meaning in his brain and he shuts up but not even half a minute later he is humming to himself and not long after that he picks the talking up again.

"Okay here are your things." JJ collects the files and then places them in Spencer's arm. "And over there is a free desk, have fun."

"Have fun?" Confused he looks at the files in his hands.

"That means you are working from now on over there."

"Alone?"

"Yes alone." She tells him but Morgan corrects her.

"I am coming with you."

"Sweet" Morgan sends them a warning look and then follows him over to the small table on the other side of the precincts bullpen. Letting him talk, he doesn't listen but he will just ignore it and sometimes tap on the file in front of Reid to remind him to keep working. "I am bored."

"You have a lot of work to do kid."

"But it's boring."

"You are the only person that would call this boring."

"I need something to do."

"You have something to do."

"No it's not enough." He starts hitting his head and Morgan evaluates his options while the team and a few officer eye them. "It's boring. It's boring." Morgan pulls out his phone, plugging in headphones and starts playing music for him and then points at the file again and for a bit it works until all of them are in the conference room again discussing the evidence they have and Reid is biting down on his finger making Morgan wince in sympathy and he can tell that Spencer is slowly getting frustrated.

"Reid please stop that." Hotch orders but he just shakes his hand so Hotch reaches up to pull the hand out of his mouth. "It's disgusting."

Hurt Spencer looks down now biting on his lip while Morgan bites back the urge to just take their stuff and leave.

"What did you find out?"

"The first victim was part of a dance group. We called and their said they are actually four groups. Turns out every victim was in one of this groups. The fifth in one at the same building."

"And Reid?" Hotch questions and he doesn't answer. "Reid what did you find out?"

"Reid what did you find out? The victim takes part in a dance group parted in four smaller groups. Each victim-"

"Morgan told us that already. What did you find out?"

"The victim takes part in a dance-"

"Reid. What did you find out while looking at the classes?" He repeats.

"The victim takes part in a dance class. Decided-" he speaks louder and Hotch interrupts him again.

"You two have been over there for nearly two hours. This can't be all."

"I can't concentrate." He complains.

"You are nothing but a burden right now. I gave you a simple past and you managed to not only not finish it you also slowed Morgan down with you."