Chapter 6: A night to remember!

I don't even want to think about him handling my panties.It's embarrassing!Me and Al are sitting in the tub."I don't get life.What does it mean?What does it want?"She says sighing.I laugh at her, even though I know she's serious.As I laugh she throws a bar of soap at me,but she misses.Which makes me laugh harder."It's not funny!"She gets out and grabs a towel."I'm going to get dressed, are you getting out too?"She ask handing me my dry towel and I get out.We walk up to her room in nothing but the towels we had grabbed earlier. "Why didn't we change in the the restroom?! "I say, red in the face."We're not wearing regular clothes to a balls silly!"A ball! ?

*********************************

*At the ball

I smile at everyone that passes by.But as soon as their heads are turned, I frown.I'm in the Phantomhive manor. As I mutter to myself, a boy around my age ,with blue-ish black hair and an eye patch, approaches. "Are you having a good time Madame?"he says offering a smile.I nod before I speak."This really is a lovely home..."He nods and smiles."Yes,the sad thing is I should be sharing this home with my younger sister..."He quickly frowns.I think for a moment then gasp."You're Ciel Phantomhive?!"I cover my mouth quickly."Yes.You didn't realize it?"He smiles.I wonder if he remembers me at all.

**************************************

*Ciel's P.O.V

This girl looks so familiar.Black hair,dark blue orbs,and pale skin.WAIT!

Is that..."Ciara?"Her mouth drops open with shock."You actually remember me?!"I gasp and she looks around nervously.

I can't believe this!She was gone.Dead.But all of a sudden she's here!?

"How?!How are you here?!"She giggles.

***************
My P.O.V

I giggle as he asks his question.Just as I'm about to answer I must leave."Goodbye Ciel..."

"Ciara,wait!"I look at him and mouth sorry before running out the door.As I climb into the carriage Alexia looks at me and frowns."Why the long face?" "Because I'm leaving my home and my brother.Again....."