Chocolate Gold [Anubis!Bruno Bucciarati]

"Keep moving, bitch!"

You yelp as you were harshly shoved forward.

There had just been a discovery of a new temple and you were being lead by a group of thieves who planned on excavating it because rumors of hidden buried treasure, had spreaded across Egypt.

Unlike the pyramids of the Kings and Mortuary of the Pharaoh, this was said to be apparently quite small, or perhaps unfinished.

Unfortunately, you happened to get caught up in all the frenzy and had accidentally found yourself at the end of a gun, when one of the theievs discovered that you could read ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics.

In sheer honestly.....you can't!

And when you'd tried to explain, they just up and dragged you along whilst holding you at gunpoint.

The trip across the desert sands had been hell since the dumb asses didn't even bother to purchase camels to make traveling across the sand dunes easier.

Luckily, the sun had already begun to set over the horizon, leaving the desert feeling cool.

Once the 3 of you reached the entryway of the ruins, one of them (who you'd assumed was the leader) pushed you inside, while other checked to make sure you weren't followed, likely keeping an eye out for others who may have caught wind of the hidden treasure.

After lighting up their torches, you were lead through what appeared to be a hallway of some sort, with ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics and text on the side of the walls.

As you all venture into the main lobby, the leader of the group soon pulled you beside him, before shoving you in front of text with several hieroglyphs.

"Read!" He demanded.

Fear coursed through you as you once again tried to reason with him, that you can't read hieroglyphics and that the whole situation was a whole misunderstanding.

"I- actually don't know! I can't read this. I'm telling you the truth!" You say.

"You lie, you obviously know how to, but you wish not to!"

The Arabian man's cold eyes seem to roam over you.

"I can't!" You exclaimed, your patience wearing thin.

Before you can explain again, his massive body lunges over you causing you to scream as he grabs your jaw, turning your attention back to the text.

"Enough of your silly games. Now READ!" He commands.

You eyes widen in fright, forced to stare right at the stone text whilst you tried to focus on what the hieroglyphs and figure out what they implied.