Chapter 4

The Quads woke up to go to school and dicky was worried about going, because he's worried everyone at school will be talking about his break up.

At School:

Dawn: dicky what's wrong?

Dicky: what if everyone's talking about it?

Dawn: Trust me no ones talking about it. It's not a big deal.

Student 1: dicky I heard Kelsey dumped you. (Laughs).

Another One said something.

Ricky: just ignore them

Nicky: yeah dicky don't listen to them.

Mean person came up

Dawn: Alright that's it you guys leave him alone. Yeah so they broke up. But that's none of your business. This isn't a rumor hallway it's where people walk and that's what we're doing. Come on guys.

Dicky: Wow thx Dawn.

Dawn: oh I'm not done yet.

(Sees Kelsey and her friend talking)

Kelsey looks sees Dawn coming.

Kelsey: Hey Dawn.

Dawn: Don't hey Dawn me. Have you been telling everyone you broke up with my brother.

Kelsey: No. Well maybe I told Annie but she wouldn't tell anyone.

Dawn: well maybe you should tell her to keep her mouth shut.

Kelsey: wait a min! Your blaming me for this?!

Dawn: yeah because of you my brother is devastated!

Kelsey: You think I'm not. I was told to break up with Dicky.

Dawn: What?! Why?!

Kelsey: I'm moving...

(Dawn was silent)

Dawn: your what?!

Kelsey: I'm moving okay. Yes, I know I should've told dicky but I didn't know how.

Dawn: so you made him think you were mad? You thought that would work?!

Kelsey: well... I thought about it and then you just come and blame me!!!

Dawn: Well that's because it's your fault you should've been straight up with him from the beginning and instead you just made things worse.

Kelsey: Well, you don't have to blame me. And just for the record I was gonna tell dicky the truth.

(Kelsey walked off).

Dawn: Kelsey Wait...

(Dawn ran after her).

Kelsey went up to dicky

Dicky was talking to his brothers.

Kelsey: Great Thx a lot Dicky your sister made this whole thing a big deal and now she is blaming it all on me.

(Kelsey runs off)

Dawn: have you guys seen Kelsey?

Nicky: yeah she ran that way.

Dicky: Dawn Kelsey said you yelled at her.

Dawn: Well... I kind of did. A little. Turns out there was a reason to breaking up with you and she was going to tell you and now she hates me because I blamed her into being her fault.

Dicky: Great Thx Dawn. Now this problem just got bigger. You made everything worse. Now everyone is gonna think I told you to yell at Kelsey. Now Kelsey isn't the only one who hates you!

(Dicky runs off).

Dawn: Dicky.... (Sighs) great.

Ricky: Dicky wait up...

(Ricky runs after Dicky).

Nicky: What did you do?

Dawn (sighs). Looks down.