Chapter 11

No One's POV

Yibo was  waiting at the rooftop for Song Jiyang. Since the latter said he wants ask for a really important favour.
Yibo was on his phone, when he felt someone else's presence behind him, he turned around to see who it is.
As excepted it was Song Jiyang who was smiling widely.

"Now may I know what the important favour is? " yibo asked, curiously.

"Yes my dear brother in law I won't beat around the bush and come to the point and the favour is I like your cousin Wang Haoxuan and i have liked him for about a year now. " Song Jiyang said and what Jiyang said surprised him and at the same confused why he was telling him these. As if Jiyang could see the confusion on Yibo's face, Jiyang started talking again.

"I'm telling you this because I want you to help me get him" Jiyang said casually.

"But you could have tried chasing him yourself if you have liked him for a year" yibo said.

"I would but I thought you and him were datingbecauseyou guys are always together" Jiyang said looking down and that made yibo feel a bit guilty.

"Fine I will so what am I supposedto do?" Yibo asked.

"Well I'm gonna officially start to chase him and I want you to tell me his ideal type and what his like and dislikes and all that stuff you know" Jiyang said boldly and yibo liked that so he nodded.

"If that's all I will go and see my beloved ge and Xuan will be sitting under the tree in field" yibo said while walking away.
After standing and smiling to himself Jiyang decide to go find xuan.

Jiyang was in the field and was looking for Wang Haoxuan and when he found him sitting under a tree with  earbuds in his ears, Jiyang smirked and walked towards him.
He walked up to xuan and sat beside xuan who had his eyes closed. Jiyang took that as an opportunity and poked xuan face, which made xuan to open his eyes and to look around. When he saw Jiyang he frowned since he didn't know who the stranger was.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Xuan asked coldly.
Jiyang felt said knowing that xuan didn't know him and didn't seem to like him but then he thought about something so he smirked again.

Song Jiyang POV

Is fine if you don't know me. I'll punish you later for that.
I smirked to my unpure thoughts.

"What are you smirkingat?" My baby xuan asked me.
"Oh I was thinking how you will look under me" I whispered in his ears.

No One's POV

Because of what Jiyang said xuan went really red and he stood up glaring at Jiyang who also stood up and smiling innocently.

How could a person with such a innocent face could say such a thing?

"You shouldn't be so rude to your professor young man" Jiyang said jokingly. Xuan eyes widened. Which Jiyang found adorable.

"What? You are professor? " xuan asked in shocked.

"Mm" Jiyang nodded while eyeing xuan up and down.

"How can professor talk to a student in that way?" Xuan asked.

"Well because I own this university and you are not 18 anyway and I don't say that to all the students is just you who I like babyboy" Jiyang said and before xuan could say something back Jiyang waved his hand and walked away.

_________________________________________________________________
Thank you for reading and please vote.
I know this chapter only focused on Song Jiyang and Wang Haoxuan and the next chapter will also only be focused on them. Also I changed Song Jiyang into a professor instead of student and he own the uni Wang yibo and wang haoxuan goes to. I will put their information on the character introduction. 😇

Please also read my other story 'i like you' just posted chapter 1