01

TW: RAPE, STRONG LANGUAGE, GUNS, SHOOTING PEOPLE, SEX TRAFFICKING ORGANIZATION, BRAIN SPLATTER.

I'VE WARNED YOU

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

down the streets walked yumi. she just returned from marks warehouse. mark had called her to run a quick errand, she only agreed because she would get payed.

"what's a girl like you doing alone out here? aren't you scared of the creeps?" a teenage boy that looked around yumis age walked out from the alley way. she rolled her eyes and pulled the lollipop out of her mouth a 'pop'. "I know, why am I not scared of creeps like you, now stop bothering me before you regret it." yumi put the lollipop back in her mouth and turned away to continue her walk back to her apartment.

the boys were annoyed by her attitude, one if them pulled her hair. yumi yelped in pain, she was pissed off. she stepped harshly on the boys shoes making him shout in pain. she pulled out her phone and quickly dialed her older brothers number.

JAE: oh yumi, what's up?

YUMI: get to the alleyway by the abandoned building, some fuckers are testing my patience.

JAE: do we need knives and trash bags?

YUMI: oh come on, you act like murdering is my everyday job

JAE: it quite is, well see you there

the two finished their conversation after jaehyun hung up. luckily they spoke in english, meaning the dumb teenage boys infront of yumi understood nothing she said.

"awe, did you call for backup? is your little girl squad gonna come and fight us?" one of the boys joked making the others laugh. yumi rolled her eyes at the childish joke. "girl squad? hm I don't really hang out with girls, they seen to despise me, so don't worry about girls coming, just worry about my older brother!" yumi smiled.

the boys scoffed at her. they believed yumi was lying and was trying to trick then so she could escape. not a few seconds later jaehyun was walking down the street in a white sleeveless shirt, black sweatpants, and a black rain jacket over his shoulder.

"ah look! he's here!" jaehyun walked over and wrapped his arms around yumis shoulder. "hah, yumis you caught one of our wanted. good job sis, you're amazing." yumis smiled and let jaehyun go ahead and do his business. yumi called in for mark, renjun and shotaro.

jaehyun stretched and threw a punch. the other 4 boys attacked but jaehyun was quick to pull out his gun, yumi walked behind him pulling out a picket knife. "so, you like to kidnap women, rape them and then sell them. wah, must be fun huh?" jaehyun said with a smirk. the boys widened their eyes at the information jaehyun knew.

yumi stabbed their stomachs, angered at the stuff they did. she grabbed one of them by the throat and pressed the knife against the throat. "fucking asshole." yumi slowly sliced the boys throat, his screams muffled by the cloth jaehyun shoved in his mouth. yumi watched the blood dripping, the boy shaking, tears running down his face.

"alright yumi that's enough, get them in the van." renjun walked up to the two Jung siblings and grabbed the boys by their shirt and dragged them into the van.

__________________________

yumi sat herself on the table her legs swinging back and forth as she watched shotaro questioned the wanted boys. one of them already died, there were two nearly dying and the last two were beat up bad.

"I said WHO RUNS THE DAMN BUSINESS." shotaro harshly placed his hands on the table slamming them. it scared everyone in the room, yea shotaro may be all silly and smiley but at times he does get mad but this is a first to see him get really mad.

"calm down babe you're scaring everyone" sungchan Pat the shorters hair and shotaro calmed down. "fine you won't answer?" shotaro pulled out his gun and shot one of the boys with no hesitation. "answer me now." the all shook their heads and yumi being bored walked over to the couple and snatched the gun shooting two of them in the head. she squinted her eyes and aimed right at the boys head, she let the trigger go. the boy fell over his head bleeding and his brains falling out. "well that was fun, alright, let's go home guys we got school tommorow."

"wait!" jaehyun stopped everyone. "wheres doyoung and yuta?" taeyong walked into the room with renjun who was typing away on his computer. "they're having a make out session in the restroom." renjun answered. "and I also erased all camera footage, i shared what those five did. now you guys can leave doyoung, yuta, and taeyong hyung will disguise it as suicide for their guilt." renjun then took his leave and yumi stood there astonished. "wow, I forget how smart he is, he's always so quiet at school and shy." "oh he's not shy he's just disgusted by everyone except our friends." shotaro said and yumi nodded proceeding to walk away with her younger brothers boyfriend.

"UGH YUMI HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU TO STOP STEALING MY BOYFRIEND!?" sungchan shouted as he ran after the two.

_________________________

okay this lowkey sucked- but i still like it