This Is Turning Interesting

,,Oh boy... How could I possibly lose the part of the machine!? Shit. I hope he won't be that angry." It was another early morning and all these thoughts rushed through my mind as I passed the long hallway to Dr. Robotnik's lab. I knocked at the door, because I knew how it annoys him, when I don't. I opened it carefully and came in.

He was sitting in his chair. ,,Good morning, sir" He didn't respond as always and I put his Latte on the table next to him. I didn't know how or why, but he earned a special place in my heart and I didn't want to disappoint him. ,,Did you study the part as I told you?'' He didn't turn his gaze to me. ,,Yes, sir.", I answered. He finally looked at me and raised one of his eyebrows: ,,And where is it?" I swallowed my tongue. His fingers tapped impatiently on his desk. ,,I-I... I can explain..." He stood up and huffed: ,,Are you assured about that?... Of course you are. I mean everybody can loose a part which is more valuable than their whole life.'' As he said that, he stepped closer and closer towards me and I walked backwards. I looked behind me and saw the wall, so I made 45° turn and another until we two switched places. I walked backwards again, but not for long. I tripped over my own feed and almost fell onto the ground. Almost?

I had closed my eyes to prepare myself for the impact, but there wasn't one. I opened them and saw Robotnik holding my arm. He helped me on my feed and immediately let go of my arm. There was a slight blush on his face and it looked so cute. But I'll guess my face was also reddish. ,,T-Thank you." He couldn't look me in the eyes no more and glanced to the ground. ,,I-I...", he stuttered and cleared his throat. ,,I can replace the part." He wasn't loud anymore and even sounded a tiny, little bit nice or shy. I didn't know which of these two it was. Maybe a mixture of both or something completely different.

We were standing very close and my legs were shaking as his hazel-green eyes met with mine. Our faces were still reddish, but his blush wear off. My legs grew so shakey that I fell on his chair and he was still looking down to me. ,,That's my chair..." I wanted to test his patience and asked: ,,So?" His face became threatening: ,,Who the hell you think you are!? Just because I helped you out this one time!?" His volume was very loud again like usual and he came with every word a bit closer to me. ,,Don't you have ears!?" I still didn't move an inch and his face was now so near. ,,I said you must move, you imbecile bit-" Before he could finish his sentence, I cut him off, pulled him on his collar towards me and pressed my lips against his. I imagined he could push me away, but that didn't happen. He leaned in, placed his hands next to my thighs and approached even more towards me. I layed my hands carefully on his stubbly cheeks. Our lips connected like puzzle pieces and I was surprised how hungry and forceful he kissed back.

After some time he pulled away and looked me directly and intensive into my brown eyes, but rapidly turned away, stood up, leaned over his desk and gazed to his screen. I asked myself why. Didn't he like it? That question soon fade away, because I looked more precisely at him. His face was marked with the reddest blush I've ever seen in my life. ,,Have you ever noticed that you're so cute when you blush." His face grew even redder, although I didn't think that was possible. I chuckled: ,,I love you." He finally looked to me. His eyes wide. ,,You do?" Silence. But unaffectedly he had to be arrogant: ,,I mean of course you love me. Who doesn't?" I stood up and walked towards him. I petted his cheek: ,,You're so difficult" He grinned stubborn: ,,But you love it right?" I brushed his soft, fluffy hair. ,,Yes, I do." He smiled brightly. It was a real smile.

Our faces approached and his smile fade to a more concentrated look. He grabbed my waist with one hand and my cheek with the other one. Our lips were almost touching and his warm breath with a little scent of coffee tickled my face.

Suddenly someone started knocking. His head shrug to the noise and from the sudden movement a strand of his perfect hair, fell into his face, which was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. He twitched his hand to a remote that was next to him and pushed a button to lock the door. ,,Sir? Are you in here?" He held a finger to his mouth to symbolize me to be quiet. ,,What is it Stone!? I'm busy." ,,I just wanted to go through the blueprints..." I started teasing him and kissed slowly from his cheek to his neck. ,,Hmm... N-not now." His voice sounded shaky and because that I couldn't hold back my smile. I sucked on his sweetspot which I had found very fast and he let out a quiet groan. ,,Are you ok, doctor?" He rolled his eyes. ,,Yes, and now mh a-annoy someone else." ,,I'm sorry, sir." We heard his footsteps echoing through the hall and soon there was silence.

He looked angrily to me and I grinned innocent. He grabbed my waist and turned us, so that I was leaning against the metal. ,,What the heck did you think you're doing, huh?" To be honest, I didn't know what had got into me, but of course I didn't tell him that. Instead I kept on teasing: ,,Oh come on. Just admit that you liked it." His expression was unreadable. ,,Did I?" He turned away and I was kind of worried. Did he? I hoped so.

Suddenly within a second, he turned on his heels, jumped towards me, held my back and my face and said: ,,Oh yes, I really did." And he pressed his lips forcefully against mine. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and discovered every inch of me. We made a bit out and then he pulled away. ,,I'm sorry dear, but if we keep on doing this, I have the feeling I'm going to get hard-" ,,So?" I provoked. He raised a finger: ,,Don't dare to interrupt me ever again." ,,Yes, sir." He grinned content about the ,,sir". ,,Good girl/boy... And I don't want to get hard, because of Stone. This annoying imbecile will come back soon..." I nodded, before he continued: ,,Oh and bring me a Latte, p-ple- now."

I laughed, because he wanted to say please, but couldn't. I nodded again and navigated to the door, but before I could do that, he had grabbed my arm and pulled me into another kiss. I felt that he shoved something into my jacket pocket. We broke up the kiss and I looked at the thing that he gave me. It was a small note and as I unfolded it, I asked: ,,What is that?" He explained charming: ,,My Adress and my number." I stared with wide eyes to him. ,,Tonight, 11am chez moi. I just think we could finish *clears his throat* where we left off." A big smile marked my face. ,,I will definitely be there." I hugged him and whispered into his ear shell: ,,I love you." Then he sat down and I left the room happily.

Stone crossed the way with me and said: ,,Oh hey, (Y/N). Did you noticed that the doctor is kind of strange this morning?" I had to hold back my day dream about him and answered: ,,Not at all, why?" ,,Hmm... Have you already been here?" I lied: ,,No, I came here a couple of minutes ago, to go through the blueprints, but he waved me off and commanded to bring him a Latte. And that's what I'm trying to do at the moment." He nodded, thanked me and walked off. I looked normal at the outside, but on the inside, I was shining as bright as the sun. I'm very looking forward to this date tonight.