Part 1

W-what?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
"agh..."Tommy whinged deeply.
He took a minute to actually realise he had snapped into reality because he felt pain everywhere:arms,legs,chest, even his toes, and most definitely his head. It was pounding, it felt like it was going to explode.
*opens eyes*
..." W-what?" He said, completely puzzled.
*He shot his head up*
*he twisted and turned his sweat-dripping head *
*tears were swelling his eyes rapidly*
*He let out a cry, quiet but loud enough for somebody close to hear*
"heh?" a familiar voice beamed.
Tommy struggled to procces anything. After a few seconds of thinking, he knew who it was. It was the blade.

The brave blade.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Tommy gripped onto Techno's cape to pull himself up from Techno's lap.
"Technoblade...." Tommy cried.
"Theseus. " Technoblade said in a monotone voice.
Tommy curled up to his bigger brother.
"Technoblade.. Everything is dark. And gloomy. It's like a - like a.. A void!"
*Tommy was breathing heavily tears streaming down his face as fast as the crimson egg could infect the smp.*
*Technoblade hugged Tommy*
"Oh Tommy.. I'm so sorry."
"TECHNO EVERYTHING HURTS I CAN'T DO THIS." Tommy screamed painfully.
"Tommy remain calm while you can we will surely get somebody to help physically and mentally I know it hurts Tommy."Techno declared almost seeming like he sounded hurt about everything too.
*Tommy wondered what had happened for him to end up like this*
"sh#t." he said to himself.

The recall.
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
It all started when Tommy was having a normal day during exile like usual. Dream had logged in to check up on tommy and make him burn his items.
Dream dug the pit like usual, and he told Tommy to throw his stuff in. Tommy did as he was told but clung onto his newly made enchanted diamond sword. Dream got angry. Dream knew. Dream then proceeded to ask Tommy again. "Put your stuff in the pit, all of it."
Tommy said:
"Why what are you going to do green man?" jokingly. Dream said:
".. This.."
*dream pushes Tommy in the pit and places a stream of steaming lava in it too. *
"Maybe listen next time Tommy."
*tommy screamed and begged for mercy from the gods*
Nothing happened, he was left there. Blood rushing from his blood stream.
*he tried jumping to get out of it*
*lava splashes Tommyinnit's face and Tommy screams damaging his lungs pain cornering Tommy*
The next thing he could remember was somebody placing water to get rid of the lava and coming down to get tommy.. He couldn't recall who though.