Ka-Chow

Hulk and McQueen turn to the direction of the voice calling out to them. Professor Hulk looking concerned at the similarities that voice shared with a tyrant he was too familiar with. Hulk trembles the moment he saw him..

The massive car casually driving to the center of town. A purple Toyota truck with a large black bumper in the front, it was.... 

"THANOS CAR!!!" Hulk screamed, enraged after seeing that even this universe had their own version of Thanos. Thanos Car parked in front of Lightning McQueen and Professor Hulk holding the Time Stone covered in hulk's spunk on his right wheel.

"I wanted to personally thank you for leaving this stone in that Motel room" Thanos rejoiced. He then drops the stone on the ground. "This was the last stone I have been searching for.." He turned to his other side, and reveals an Infinity Hubcap! The golden, spinning Hubcap; glowing with the five gems. The only missing stone was the Time Stone that Hulk unknowingly brought to this universe. Thanos leans his tire closer to the time stone, the stone shakes violently before snapping onto the last slot of his Infinity Hubcap. Thanos car groans as the surge of power travels through his body. 

Professor Hulk let out a mighty roar as he saw Thanos connect the last stone into the hubcap. He couldn't lose his only chance to bringing back his friends and more importantly, repairing Sally for some more car fucking! "Sorry about this Sally!" Hulk told, popping the deformed Sally off his cock, and rolling the unconscious, inflated car at Thanos like a bowling ball. 

But Thanos had predicted this thanks to the newly acquired Time Stone. He teleports away; showing up at a distance from the town. The unconscious Sally shits out more radioactive cum the moment she stops rolling.

Hulk quickly turned to McQueen "We have to stop him!! If he snaps his tires, we will all die!!" he announced. McQueen, and the townsfolks nodded; turning and looking fiercely at the Purple Toyota. 

But he was too far away! even McQueen wouldn't be able to reach the behemoth car in time! Thanos began to lift his left tire and spin. The power of the Infinity hubcap surging through the car as he prepares to slam it onto the ground. "I am... Inevitable.."

As Thanos Car was about to slam his tire, a loud "WHOOOO~!!!" was heard from the distance. With sounds of a helicopter growing closer. Thanos paused to look back, It was a military blue Dinoco helicopter! McQueen suddenly heard a voice connect into his radio.

"Need some help there, buddy~!?"

"M-Mater!?!?" McQueen shockingly answered. "I thought you were dead??"

"Don'tcha member? I'mma SPPPPYYYY~!!!" Mater yelled enthusiastically as he spun the helicopter's mounted minigun and rained a barrage of bullets onto Thanos Car. The bullets were ineffective though. Only bouncing off the purple Toyota, but enough of a distraction to stop him from activating the hubcap, Thanos Car now trying to blast Mater out the sky.

Hulk bellowed "We have to get that hubcap off!" He then squatted down, and looks at McQueen with a smile on his face. "I've always wanted to do this!" He said before launching himself into the sky! A massive shockwave shattering the glass In the background, an angry Guido can be heard cursing in Italian to the green man as he flew off.

Hulk clenched his fists together, aiming his launch directly on top of Thanos car. Flying almost 500 feet in the air, before descending like a meteor. The powerful winds of his falling would swing his flaccid cock wildly with a rope of black oil leaking from his ass like a Fortnite skydiving trail. Professor Hulk screams the one line he had always wanted to say as he crashes down onto Thanos Car. "HULK...SMASH!!!!"