💙Don't leave💔

(I have so many fnaf songs that I listen to!)

~GiggleBit pov~

"Ugh" I groaned.
"You okay?" Someone asked.
"Yeah. . . Yeah I'm good." I muttered, they held out their hand and helped me up.
"You sure?"
"Yeah. . . what happened?"
"You passed out, that's what happened" Chica said as she walked up.
"Passed out? Why did I pass out?" I muttered.
"It's your system, it probably has to updated." Toy Freddy said.
"Updated?" I groaned.

Funtime Foxy walked beside me and helped me walk. I didn't notice that it was Golden Freddy who helped me up, until Funtime Foxy walked me away to the stage again.
"T-The guard? What happened to the night guard?" I asked.
"Foxy got him, don't worry about it." Circus Baby said.
"Wait how do I update my system then?"
"That's the problem. Only the mechanic can fix that, and he arrives in the morning." Freddy said as crossed his arms.

Great, the only person who can solve my problem, arrives in the morning.
"Well what should I do then?" I said.
"Maybe rest for bit? You can sit here on the stage or wait in the parts and service room?" Bonnie suggested.
"I'll sit here for a bit. . . I need to sharpen my hook anyway." I muttered.

"Ahem, I need you 8 real quick, you 5 stay here." The puppet said. Circus Baby, Funtime Freddy, Funtime Foxy, Ballora, Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie, Mangle, and Toy Freddy followed after her.

Withered Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, Chica, and Balloon boy stayed in the room with me.
"Your hot-"
"Stop!" Foxy growled at him.
"What is his deal?" I asked.
"He's a pervert that's what" Withered Chica huffed.

"We should catch up on what we all missed" Freddy said before sitting on the stage with me.
"So. . . this whole time you all been searching for me?" I asked.
"Yeah, Susie thought that you were alive and out in the city again." Bonnie answered.
"I thought she was. . ." she mumbled.
"But she's here with us. Safe and around her friends." Freddy answered.
"Yeah. Like old times remember?" I said.

"Haha! Remember the time Bonnie thought he could fly like Peter Pan and jumped off the couch!" I giggled thinking of the old memory.
"Hahaa!" Foxy laughed.
"I hurt my stomach when that happened!" Bonnie hissed.
"But you face planted into my carpet floor!" Aussie teased.

"Or that time Y/n put Foxy's hand in warm water and made him pee in bed" Freddy chuckled.
"Yea-. . . That was you?" Foxy asked acting sad.
"I thought we was friends" he pouted.
"Hahaha! Or that time we tricked Susie into believing that Charlie was Krampus's daughter" Bonnie laughed.
"It scared me! I hate Krampus!" Chica blushed.

We spent an entire hour laughing about hilarious memories of our past. Camping. Sleepovers. Family trips. Picnics. Game nights. Birthdays. . .
"I never expected that to happen at all. . . I still wished it was game." Foxy mumbled.
"What happened wasn't any of our faults. . . well maybe me. . . I told him who's birthday it was. . . I even said your name to him Freddy. I caused our deaths. . ." I said.
". . . It's not your fault Y/n. You did your best, honestly when I saw you attack him with that axe, hahaha I thought it was Jason Voorhees." Freddy laughed.
"I thought it was Leather Face" Bonnie shuddered.
"Yeah, you kicked his ass saving us Y/n. Even if we did become this. . . we are still grateful that you sacrificed your life to keep us alive." Chica said proudly as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder as a hug.

"Thanks guys. . . It's been so long."

(See what I added there 😉 only true fnaf fans would know lol)

Bonnie rubbed the back of his head before Golden Freddy showed up out of nowhere.
"It's time to go back to the rooms you guys, GiggleBit, they've decided to keep you and Mangle in the same room for performances. Funtime Foxy and Funtime Freddy will be in a different room performing. Circus Baby and Ballora will perform together, you may walk anywhere just keep the children entertained." He said before floating and landing softly in front of me.