How Are We Soulmates! Part Four

Daniel

"Daniel!!!" Zach screams in panic in my head.

I jump up out of the chair I was chillen in and connect with him.

"What's wrong? Where are you?"

"In my dorm, about to take a shower. I was undressing and as I bend to take my jeans off-STOP! Thinking about me naked!- I saw a weird tattoo on my lower back-"

"You have a tramp stamp?"

I couldn't help but chuckle. Not so innocent, like I already knew that but...

"No! That's what's weird about it. I don't know were it came from." Zach was clearly in distress.

"Wait! What does it look like?" I ask, thinking I knew were it came from.

"One sec."

I wait a moment and then see Zach's lower back in his mind. The tattoo on it making me laugh with realization on what it was. Interesting placement.

"You going to tell me what's so funny or keep laughing at me?"

"Keep laughing at you."

"Ha ha ha, you done?"

"Yeah, you are fine. It is a wolf thing. When we find our mate, their soulmate tattoo appears somewhere on their body."

"And mine just happens to be on my lower back." Zach says with annoyance in his voice, making me chuckle.

"On the bright side, the tattoos are suppose to be something only the mates see, it is sensual to them. So sorry if I am happy that your is somewhere so private."

"Where's yours?"

"Let me check."

I walk to the bathroom and take my shirt off, noticing that I got the one on my neck already.

"What's so important about that?"

"It says that I am a alpha with a mate, making me more powerful. It is on my neck so wolves facing me in all directions can see it."

"Your a alpha?"

"Yeah, is that a problem?"

"No! I actually find it hot. So do you just have the neck tatt?"

"No, I have one just for you as well, just like yours is just for me."

"Did you find mine yet then?"

"Give me a moment."

I laugh while shaking my head. I look in the mirror at my upper body and spot it right away. I send the picture to Zach and he gasps.

"Damn your ripped!"

"Kitten, your suppose to be looking at the tattoo."

"Oh right....oooh! it matches mine."

"That's kind of the point."

"Oh right."

Zach says while laughing nervously, making me smiling. God I loved him.

"I love you too."

Eben

I walked out of the classroom. I stayed after school so I could ask the teacher questions about the lesson she was teaching.

I took my phone out while I was walking down the hallway and texted Corbyn and Zach, telling them that I would meet them soon, and then we could go out to eat.

Suddenly a force pushed me back, almost making me fall until I regained my balance.

A gentle but strong scent filling my nostrils. I look up shocked, my mate was in front of me and he was HOT. One look into his eyes though and I knew he didn't like me. Why?

I look into his mind, finding that he hasn't even noticed we are soulmates and that he was more focused on the fact that I was a vampire.

Oh no! I can't let him know we are mates then, I can't handle that rejection. Maybe if I keep my identity from him, he can grow to like me and when he finds out I am a vampire, it won't matter.

"Watch were you're going." My mate, Jonah, snarls out at me.

I nod my head blankly and watch him go. Did he even notice the scent of me in the air. Maybe he will later and think that it could of been anyone that was in this hallway...I guess that helps with keeping my identity a secret. I wonder why he hates vampires.

Okay maybe not hates...but he at least doesn't trust us. I knew it didn't have to do with the Sally/Noah thing. I looked in his mind enough to get that but I didn't look enough to find the actual story. That was his place to tell me...if he wanted to.

It breaks my heart that I won't be able to hold Jonah yet but at least I will be able to watch him, make sure he is going good. Be his guardian angel from afar. If anyone so much as touches his tanned skin the wrong way, I will kill them.

If I see one tear leak from his multicolored eyes, I will slaughter whoever did it. I loved Jonah with my whole heart and even if he hates me forever I will still protect him and wish him a happy life from afar.