chagagagaggaga 4 👧🏻

CACAGLUE POV

I came home from my trip 👹👹👹 I couldnt wait to see my beautiful waifu waiying for me at home 👵 I walk to the entrance of our disgusting house and open the door.
"Y/N you here mamacita 👹👹👹👹" no answer. "Y/N ARE YOU HOME?." 👹👹👹
I walk into they living room to see my demon child crying, with a note on the couch beside him. 🤩🤚
"Hey demon child, why u crying?"
"mum left." the demon child said while bawling his dumb eyes out.
"wdym she left?" I said.
"look at the note she left." I pick up the note on the couch and read it out loud. "dear cacaglue, I left you and our failed abortion for someone more hotter, Toderoni. I hope you go die in a hole you musty crusty wannabe hood surrey jack." I stare at the note and dropped it on the couch. "OMG Y/N YOU BAKAKSKAHSJJSBWHABDHDJWNHSJWJ I HATE UOU JAGWGSJHAJQBSHJSJEJW I HATE YOU TOO TODERONI HAHWHWHKABDKWBXHKSMQJXODNKQKXJSIWKJWJW I WILL KILL YOU BOTH KABWHWKBSOWMSUCLKDJWIWLJDISKSNKWLWMQLWPPQPQPQPLALAMXNDJDISKJWKRJEJ IAJXHAJSJIAJAJWHEJBSVQHAVSJIQ I HATE YOU BOTH I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺👺💥💥💥💥💥💥💥🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫⛓⛓👹🥀🥀👵✋💥💯✅👧🏻👵🤠🤠😩😩🔫👹👧🏻🤪🤩🥴💅💅👧🏻✨🔫🤠✋🤠👹🥶🔫✋😈😈✋✨✨✨😍💅✨✨✨💅" I scream very loudly. I use my quirk on my demon child and he died. RIP cacaglue junior. I explode the wall exposing the outdoors. I pick up my phone and call the biggest yet strongest kaka I know, Deku.
"HEY DEKU."
"wat u want kakachan."
"I NEED YOUR HELP."
"wat"
"MY WIFE CHEATED ON ME WITH TODERONI 👹"
"oh wow thats so cool 😍"
"SHUT UP HELP ME KILL THEM BOTH."
"ugh fine ig." I hang up the phone waiting for Dekus arrival.

1 HOUR LATER

Deku finally arrives. I open the door and see his broccoli self.
"ok lets go kill dem now" said broccoli man.
"HELL YEAH AHHAHSHHAJAKSKSJKAKSKSKWKWK 👹👹👹👹👹👹👹👹"