2.- What happened?

The six animals were surrounding the bear, pity glances exchanged as they listened to his cries of pain. After Mingi picked him up from the cave with Yeosang, in an attempt to make a bit better the environment, they took him to the rodent's house, where the rest were.

They knew Yunho needed to be alone for the moment, so they wouldn't hear from him until the next day.

--Jjongie--Wooyoung rubbed his back, making the bigger one cry even more.

-- How did you know where to find them?--Asked the leopard.

-- I went to visit them and I realized that Yunho was asleep--the rabbit began to explain--then I realized that something strange was happening because that doesn't usually happen and after I saw that there was movement near the river, we went to look for him.-- He finished with a sigh.

--It's my fault--said the fox.-- I should have insisted on coming back.--He lamented as the owl, Yeosang, positioned himself on his body.

--Calm down, it's better not to talk about this for now--the squirrel ordered.

Jongho listened to everything, felt guilty about how his hyungs were seeing him like this.

--Don't cry anymore, little one--the owl tried to shush.-- He didn't mean it, he could never be disappointed in you, you're his jewel--he comforted him.

The leopard licked his tears before taking advantage of lying the bear on top of him, after all, he wasn't very heavy. 

The bear, after crying a few more minutes, fell asleep on Mingi. The fox and raccoon sighed and took care of the two, but soon fell asleep as well, as did Hongjoong and Seonghwa, who dug their places in Wooyoung and Mingi's fur respectively, with Yeosang remaining in charge of the night watch. So it caught his eye when he flew through the cave of the brothers and watched as Yunho watched the starry night. 

-- How is he?-- He asked when he felt his presence. 

-- He was dry, both in terms of tears and sleep.-- He landed on the bear's head. 

-- I shouldn't have yelled at him, I brought back bad memories. 

-- Yes, but no...I know you didn't want to, but there are times in life where it's best to let it out before it builds up and gets worse. 

-- He's an idiot...he came out totally like me-- he smiled on his side, remembering how he used to run away from home too, how his parents scolded him for being so curious in a world not made for them.

 -- Aish, you and Mingi were a mess, how come you took away the job of being the bitter one?-- The owl rolled his eyes, making the opposite laugh. 

--It's called ''taking charge of your responsibility'' thank you--he replied sarcastically. 

-- It's not fair, you grew up too fast, Yuyu...don't force the poor kid to do it too--he mentioned this time more seriously. 

--I promised my parents to continue their education on him, it's the only one I know and I hope that he will understand me later, besides, he has you guys to distract him, Hongjoong and SeongHwa hyung raised me after the death of my parents and I ended well--he excused himself.

 --...Yeah, totally fine... 

-- He'll make more friends as he grows up. 

--How?! the same way you did? getting lost close to town? if you barely let him get away from the surroundings--Yeosang exclaimed. 

--For an owl, you're quite dumb--he gained a wing punch to the nose. 

-- My point is...I'll talk to him, but try to understand his side as you want him to understand yours, be honest. 

Yunho was about to roll his eyes and make another excuse, however, a few ringing branches alerted them, the bear was already ready to pull out his claws as he growled. 

-- No need--the little bear's soft voice calmed them when they saw the figure approaching.--I learned my lesson and I don't want hyung to be mad again.

 -- What are you doing here so late? you should be sleeping--Yeosang scolded. 

-- I'm sorry, I needed to come urgently. 

--Good God, come here--Yunho threw himself on his brother and hugged him tightly, feeling that he would disappear from the face of the Earth if he didn't hold him in his arms.

 --I'm so sorry--Jongho said with a broken voice. 

--No, no, I should have controlled myself--he kissed his head.-- I love you, I love you so much Jongho, please don't forget it.-- He whispered, trying not to cry anymore. 

After the two brothers whispered their apologies and offered to speak the next day, Yeosang left them alone and wished them a good night before flying to Hongjoong's house, he would explain to the rest the next day.

Yunho carried the younger one into the cave and they slept the rest of the night hugging, their lighter breasts in calm while knowing they had each other for whatever they needed.