HomeFront Aftermath

At the Batcave

Sounds were echoing off the walls of the Batcave.The sound of the keyboards being used by Batman - Bruce Wayne - at his batcomputer.The sound of grunting,panting and weapons clashing as his adopted sons, Jason Todd-Wayne and Tim Drake-Wayne,along with one of his biological son,Damian Wayne.

Tim was using his bo staff,Damian using his sword while Jason was using his guns with rubber bullets which made all of them wear their hero uniform to avoid getting too injuried.There were gruntings coming from them and shouting coming from Jason who was getting pissed that his bullets were getting blocked so easily.

'Recognize Beyond B09' The female voice announced as the eldest son of Batman, Terry McGinnis-Wayne, materalised before the zeta tubes after his patrol.

He smirked when he saw that his brothers were not paying any attention to his arrival.He took out 4 bird-a-rangs from his utility belt and just when his brothers rised their weapons fro their next attack,he threw them and hit 4 bullseyes as the bo staffs and guns were knocked off from their grasp and were now on the floor.

All three brothers turned their attention to the zeta tubes to find their oldest brother smirking which definitely made Jason pissed.

"What the hell was that for?!"Jason shouted towards Terry.

"This is to teach you to always to aware of your surroundings."Terry said to Jason as he made his way to Batman.

"As if someone is going to attack the batcave."Jason said.

"Better be safe than sorry."Terry said.

"Something's not right."Batman said to himself.

"What do you mean,Dad?"Terry said.

"I can't into contact with Robin or Cave and only got static in return from everyone."Batman - without his cowl - said as this caught the reminding sons their attention.

"Did you try to check the surveillance cameras in the Cave?"Tim said as he and his other two brothers made their way to their two family members.

"I did.Every camera in the Cave are offline."Dad repiled.Terry looked towards his brothers frowning.

"Try using your com-link to contact anyone in the Cave.I'll contact the the Justice League."Dad said as all of us tried to get our answers to the sudden interference.

"Batman to WatchTower."Superman,who has monitor duty,answered the call immediately since it wasn't normal for the Dark Knight to call for the League unless it was about a mission.

"Superman here.What's wrong,Batman?"

"Have you or anyone made contact with Mount Justice or anyone in the team?"Batman asked.

"Not that I'm aware of.Let me check."Superman repiled as he turned around to ask the other Leaguers in the room about their proteges.Flash then come over to the com-link.

"Why are you suddenly worried about the kids?Did something happen?"Flash asked as Batman uses all his will power to not yell at Flash.

"I attempted to contact Robin for his daily report at the Cave but got static.I tired to contact the Cave but also got static.All of their surveillance cameras are offline as well."I reported as all of the mentors' faces turned into worried faces.

"I tried contacting Red Tornado but he isn't responding."Damian said.

"Wait.I got something.Putting it on com-link now."Terry said as he put up a recording that was sent from Robin.