My small Family

-Janus' POV-

It's about midnight and I'm seeking into the light sides part of the Mindscape. Slowly making my way to Roman's door, I hold my breath going past Virgil's and Logan's door. I just want to be extra careful with those two. When I'm at Roman's door, I put my right hand on the door, and knock softly with the other two times. I put my head on the door and lessen, I hear him move on his bed.

"Hey, Remus and I are having a night in the imagination. Do you want to join? I know it's midnight, but I felt safer coming at this time." I whispered, and I wait.

"N-no, I don't want to. Please leave me alone." His voice was shaking, I'm concerned now. "You ok? It sounds like you've been crying." My right hand is now on the door knob, and my left hand is on the door next to my head.

"I-I'm fine, now can you g-go?" The way he says 'go' tells me that something is wrong. "Bullshit, I'm coming in." He never locks his door, so I slowly opened it. I see him on his bed, hair a mess and in one of my hoodies. I walk over and sit on the bed in front of him, I tilt his head up with my right hand. "Roman,...you have been crying. Baby what happened?" He looks at my nose, he does that when he can't look someone in the eyes. "v-v-Virgil found out that I hang out with you guys. I don't know what to do Mama!" He starts to cry, I pull him onto my lap. I play with his hair, it's so fluffy! He calms down, "Do you want to come back with me?" I ask. He nods, and gets up. He walks over to his closet, opens it, moves something around and opens another door to the imagination. Both Remus and Roman have that, a door disguised as a closet.

"Come on!" He takes my hand and pulls me into the imagination.

We find Remus and they both run into each other's arms. Only me and Roman knows this, but Remus really likes hugs, or just holding someone's hand. He isn't weird when doing it like the others think. It tells him that you trust him and don't just see intrusive thoughts. Remus notices that Roman was crying, just because he is the younger one, doesn't mean that he doesn't act like the older one. "What happened?" He asked, Roman explained what happened. "Good thing Ma went to get you!" Remus looked back at me. I looked down, smiled, and looked back up, "I told you guys that you shouldn't call me that!" "You're the one who basically raised us after the split!" Remus reminds me. "Fine~ just not when we are with the others," I walk over and put one hand on each of their shoulders.

For the rest of the night we play games, tell stories, and watch movies with the projector that Remus brought. We just finished Pinocchio when I notice that Roman fell asleep, "Hey Remus, can you help me tack Ro back?" I whispered. "Yeah, come on!" Remus gets up and I pick up Roman.

Remus opens the door to Romans room, "Thank you Re-" I stop when I see Virgil in Roman's bed. Virgil notices the prince in my arms, "what did you do!?" he says assumingly. "We didn't do anything! He fell asleep watching Diseny with us!" Remus snaps back. Slowly I walk to Roman's bed, Virgil tenses up, I put Roman in his bed and backed off. "No~ come back!" the prince mumbled in his sleep, I look at Virgil, "Don't try anything." He warns, I slowly get on the bed and adjust Roman so that I'm holding his upper body. Remus quickly crawls up next to me and leans on my right side and falls asleep. I look at the digital clock on Roman's side table, 6:10 am it reads, "You're up earlier than usual." I whispered to Virgil, "Well, Patton wanted everyone to be at breakfast today and Logan always wakes up at 6am." Virgil mumbles, "I see, and you had to get Roman?" I asked, he blushes, "Well he wasn't coming out! He usually comes when everyone passes his room. That's all!" He crosses his arms, "Well, he won't be coming, he's fast asleep and won't wake up of awile." I tell him, "Alright then, just don't try or do anything." With that Virgil leaves. I look down at my small family, smile and fall asleep. 

Sort but cute and I love it. Hope you did to!