First Kiss

A/N
They have been dating for about three weeks and have been on a few other dates

Todoroki's pov:

I yawned as I got in the shower. My strawberry was taking me out on another date today and I wanted to look my best. After my shower I called Momo. I hoped she could help me pick out an outfit since he was picking me up after he got back from the store.

M=Momo S=Shoto

M-hi

S-Hi Momo. I was wondering if you could help me pick out an outfit

M-of course I'll be over right away

S-thank you

M-anytime!

Still Shoto's pov:

After awhile Momo showed up and she made this outfit for me.

"Thanks Momo, I really appreciate it," I told her. I was really grateful for the help. Momo left and I waited for the strawberry. Once he got back I saw what he was wearing.

He looked really good in it too. I could feel my face heat up so I looked away. "Sho you ready to go?" "Yeah." We got in the car and started driving. I got a bit curious as to where we were going. "Hey." "Yes?" "Where are we going?" I expected an answer as to what the destination was. Did I get that? No. I was told it was a surprise. After an hour or two we got there. "Ok now close your eyes." I did as was told he led me out of the car and into a chair. "You can open your eyes now." He was smiling and was sitting in a chair across from me. The strawberry looked so cute it made me blush. I then noticed that there was a table and realized we were at an outdoor restaurant. (I think those exist. I don't know and I'm dumb) There was an amazing view of the sunset. I was speechless.

Kirishima's pov:

I nervously scratched the back of my neck. "So what do you think?" I hope he likes it. "I. Love. It. Its absolutely stunning." I chuckled. "Just like you," I said. He turned red and looked down. He looked so adorable. After we ate we decided to go and watch the sunset. I had something I wanted to do for a little while now, and I thought this was the perfect opportunity. "Sho." "Hm?" I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Can I um kiss you?" I probably look like a tomato. Then again he does too. It was about another thirty seconds before I got an answer. "Yes." I then leaned over to him and gently kissed him on the lips. I found they were as soft as I imagined they would be. After about 4 seconds we both pulled away. Sho hid his face in his hands. I chuckled. After another half hour of watching the sunset and talking it was getting dark. "You ready to go Sho?" "Yeah." We went back home. (Its spring break and they are at Kirishima's parents while they are away for the week)

No one's pov:

Once they got back they watched a few movies and then decided to go to bed.

566 words

A/N
Sorry this took so long to update I may or may not have forgotten about it but I will not confirm that ever. Anyway thanks for reading.