The beginning

It was one early Wednesday and the phone rang for about 2 minutes before it was answered. "What! Is it you annoying people?" asked Thomas, "we have a request for you and only you....are you free where you can come by my office today?" the owner asks "yes I can I guess." Thomas gets up and gets ready putting on his joggers and a white shirt, he puts his hair up using a hair tie and feeds his pet cat before he leaves.

Thomas catches the early morning train down to this job and goes to the boss's office "yes sir?" Thomas asks as he walks in. The boss wasn't the only one in the room with him; they were accompanied by a serious-looking investigator who was looking at his files.

"Have a seat Thomas john, we have a job for you and you're the perfect fit we've been looking for?" Guy says to him with a low and snarly voice" my name Guy by the way..nice to meet you". Unfortunately, Thomas wasn't very compliant and hated changes so he went to walk out but it was blocked by two buff men who didn't make a sound when they walked.

Thomas growls and looks at Guy"Tell your goons to move before I move them myself" he says, but the men don't do anything but glare at Thomas. Thomas sits down with an attitude and looks up at the tall buff Guy. "Well Mr. john I see you used to work under my partner before he passed, is this right?" Thomas shrugs and looks at Guy once more "I have no idea what you're talking about" he says with great confidence then Guy looks down at him and groans "You worked with sr. investigator blue correct?" he says annoyed with Thomas. "Yeah I worked with him for like a month before moving on with my life"

Guy smiles saying nothing else before he snaps his fingers and the men move quickly to sedate him.

A/N leave your thoughts as you please