Basement deja vu

I struggle as he grips my hands tightly, I yell "I don't want to die! Stop!" but he shoves my head into the bed and asked "Did Anthony say that too?".  I stop struggling, he's right. I deserve this, but... I look into his eyes and said "Damn right and what about it". He paused and got off guard which gave me the chance to search for anything I can grab but as I ran out of time he throws me onto the ground and picks up a knife that he left on his drawer, walking towards me without a word. I drastically stand on my feet and ran to the door but... it was locked? I was sure he only closed it- before I could think I felt the knife hit the door right next to my head. frozen and trembling, I start to desperately think of something- anything, but he's got a knife and is twice my size!? "You said it's your fault Rove's missing, explain to me." He jesters as he grabs my arm to spin me towards him chest, I look blankly as I try to find out what to say "Hurry. The Fuck. UP!" He sternly shouts, I manage to say "D-Desmond" which left his face confused, I quietly continue desperately "H-he might have Rove... D-do you have a basement...?" He scoffs, saying "Yeah, what. You think Desmond, of all people. To have Rove, IN MY BASEMENT!" The last words were shouted into my ear as he punches me, leading me to fall onto the floor, and before I could stand up he drags my leg and starts leading me out his room. Maybe I shouldn't of said anything, I don't know where he is leading me, but I mustn't let him misunderstand- "Wait let me explain! I u-used to like Desmond, a-and-" "Shut up! Stop with your fucking bullshit" He says over me, but I won't shut up! I have to tell him! "Jack! Please listen! We could be in danger!" I shout as loud as I can and struggle, which surprisingly works, because he stopped and let go of my ankle. I stand up defensively and continue to say "Jack, I know what I did was terrible, I only meant to hurt her not kill her! she was cheating on you with Desmond! A-and I was jealous" Before I could finish talking I started to breakdown but Jack doesn't budge. "Sniff, and I-I am so sorry- I was a psychotic, problem child-" I spoke while crying but Jack quietly spoke "Hush!" but I continue to say "No... Jack, really, please don't hate me", while I finished my sentence he run towards my direction and grabbed my wrist. I stumble, Why are we running?! 

"Huff, ah" we pant as we ran out of the house, I look at Jack fearfully confused and he looks at me with absolute terror. I gulp as I dear say a word. We finally calmed down and Jack stuttered "T-there was a man in our house, I-I was going to take you to the basement and have you tell me everything... Though..." He paused as he looked back at the house. I'm at a loss of words, I can't believe I was right... "Jack... Rove is still in the house with that man" I inform but Jack already knew and was heading straight back inside, but I pull his arm and tell him not to. He can't go in or he'll be murdered! "Y-you don't have anything protecting you and I haven't told you the story yet" I stutter but he shows me the knife he had in his right hand. I nod and decided to come in with him but he pushes me away and told me to stay, as if he had a change of heart from when he'd almost murdered me. I disagree and continued to walk with him, which lead him to give up on keeping me out. 

We see the basement hatch that was in one of the empty rooms, Jack opens it and we enter down. We look around and made sure to stay high alert.  After looking around we spot Rove, sitting beside a pole with rope around him, I continue to inspect him and... he's still alive! I run towards him but Jack stops me. I had forgotten about what was happening and let my guard down. We slowly walk down the stairs and onto the hard concrete ground and I make sure to keep my senses up this time. There were cracked old stone walls and no windows, it was dark, and the only light guiding us was the dim light bulb above Rove. I quickly ask if Jack had a flashlight which he then gave me, but it wasn't a flashlight, it was a phone and he switched the flashlight on it so that encase that light bulb goes out, we'll still be able to see. And the reason I know that is because... I use to play this exact game with Anthony... "Keep your guard up" Jack howls which I do, I completely focus on all my surroundings and swiftly but quietly head towards Rove. "Ugh..." Rove grunts, he looks starved and beaten. "Rove! Joli, hurry up and untie him, quick!" Jack desperately jests. I do exactly that and ask for the knife to quicken the process, but as he lends it the light bulb turns off and left us only being able to see where the phone's light shows. I quickly cut the rope and yell "Run!, run with Rove! and take the flashlight!" which Jack begins to nod and do without hesitation, I watch as they make their way out... And after awhile of silence and darkness I spoke out with a "Sigh, Desmond. You shouldn't play games..."