CHAPTER 16

JUNGKOOK POV

'It wasn't intentional. I would never leave you intentionally. What happened this past week?'

Jimin: 'After the bonding, I woke to find you heavy with fever. You were delirious and basically so out of it that you had to have cold baths to lower your temperature... for days.'

I sat up and wrapped my hands around his hips, holding him gently on my lap. He played a bit with my shirt and stroked my forearm. Every touch from him was pure pleasure.

Jimin: 'Once we stabilized your temperature, you slept for another four days and here we are! You did wake up at times, do you not remember?'

I shook my head. "Did I say anything?'

Jimin blushed and I grinned, looking closely into his face.

Jimin: 'Only things about me or asking for me.'

I nod. Of course I would. I had just bonded with him, so he would be my everything for the next few decades at least. I ran a hand through his hair, pushing back his bangs. He grabbed the hand and kissed the palm.

'I can't stress enough how much I am loving your comfort with me now. We should have bonded earlier!'

Jimin (slapping my arm): 'Stop. It feels natural for some reason...'

'It is.'

I paused. A week or so? That is crazy! I have never been sick in my entire life. I am an alpha and never gets sick.

'What made me sick? Did you find out?'

Jimin was quiet and stared at me. He made to get off my lap, but I wasn't allowing it.

'Tell me.'

He sighed and looked at me. 'Me.'

'What?!'

Jimin: 'When we bonded, you ingested some of my blood and being close to the full moon it was potent with the Fae blood which made it like a poison to you.'

I hesitated. Did that mean we can't mate or would it affect mating? I could never bite him again? Jimin shook his head, obviously hearing my thoughts.

Jimin: 'We don't know... but come with me...'

I allowed him to slide off my knees and pulled me to the bathroom, posing me in front of the mirror. It was at that moment I realized that the partial Skye look to Jimin's eyes was also in mine.

'What the goddess!!?'

Jimin: 'Exactly. Mine don't revert either. Whatever happened when we marked each other, we shared the resulting blood and now our eyes are like this.'

I looked in the mirror closer. We did both have the same blue ring around our eyes. It was very thing, but it sparkled so called attention to itself. The unique quality was the odd sparkle that happened every so often with the brown of our irises.

'It's beautiful. Is it all the time?'

Jimin: 'Yes. I shifted and Skye now has the same eyes.'

'Interesting...'

Jimin: 'It is, but we still don't know all the effects it has had. I still have my powers, so Jiwoon's prophecy of me losing them was a load of crap.'

'That's good.'

I look at Jimin who didn't seem so happy with the prospect. I reflected back to the glass of water earlier. Did that mean I have powers now?

Jimin's head snapped around and looked at me. Damn that mind link!