ㅤ ─ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘.

Cameras everywhere.

Damn paparazzi, can't a man get some privacy?

(l. name) (f. name), also known as (name). A famous model who had made his debut in the acting world not too long ago. He was new and all, but producers could see the talent in him. And currently, he was more into music than anything. One songwriter had an eye on him and promised to write a song just for him.

(name) was a whole package, he had everything; the face, the talent, the confidence.

Perhaps not everything. He lacked one thing called freedom, and maybe also sleep but who needs that anyway. Especially these days where he suddenly blows up, thanks to the drama he acted on as the deuteragonist. He had a lot on his plate every day and he wished he could get a break.

"God, aren't you people tired?" (name) muttered under his breath as he tried to get away from the paparazzi. Apparently, those people had an acute sense of hearing because they answered the model with a chorus of no. He chuckled at that, finding it oddly funny.

Well, it wasn't as funny when (name) finally entered the building and saw his manager, and his sister out of the work environment, with her arms crossed. Did he do something wrong? He didn't recall doing something wrong, but she definitely looked upset. (name) tried to calm himself by thinking she was just simply in a bad mood.

"This is not funny." Mia, (name)'s sister and manager, snapped.

(name) stood in front of her, not smiling let alone laughing. He looked behind him and only saw the security trying to prevent some paparazzi from coming inside then back at his sister. In amidst of confusion, he let out a quiet, "yeah."

Mia frowned, gaze shifting from (name) to behind him, then repeated, "this is so not funny."

This time, (name) rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, mimicking his sister's posture. "Okay, nothing is funny. Are you going to tell me what's wrong? If no, I'd rather hang with Miwa and her baby brother." He raised a brow as Mia shot him a glare.

"I won't tell you, not me at least. The CEO will," Mia said, walking away from her spot and heading to the elevator while (name) followed her closely. "I know you my whole life, and I know you won't like his idea that he's set on you doing it no matter what. This leads to why I'm in such a bad mood because then you'd say yes then act rebellious against me!" She yelled the last part, punching the button to the fourth floor.

It reminded (name) of that time the CEO, Kazuma, wanted him to do a commercial for chocolate, the set was on Valentine's day and he had to kiss a girl. He said yes to Kazuma because who was him to say no? He could lose his job, but then he didn't come to the set and caused big trouble for Mia. Long story short, Mia had to personally drag him out of his hiding spot and lectured him all day long.

That was three years ago.

(name) had grown up and could say no if he wanted to.

"You're living in the past, sis. If it's that bad, I'll say no, and if I do say yes, I promise not to cause you any trouble." (name) assured, patting Mia's back. His sister looked at him skeptically. She was right to feel so, honestly. "I promise, I'll, uh, take you to that rock band's concert you love if I ever break my promise?" He added in question, offering his pinkie finger.

"With backstage access, then it's a promise."

(name) hesitated for a moment before nodding his head. Mia smiled and locked (name)'s pinkie with hers. At least she was now in a better mood and (name) didn't have to deal with a snappy sister. To think his bipolar sister is best friends with his chill make-up and hair artist is insane.

Once the elevator door opened, the two siblings made their way to hell, known as Kazuma's room. (name) knocked on the door and opened it when he heard a faint "come in" from the inside.

"Oh, (name) and Mia." The man smiled and gestured for the two to sit in front of him which they did quickly. "So, once again, congratulations on your acting debut in a drama. I heard that you're going into the music world, too." He started, (name) nodding along with a small smile. He went on some more of (name)'s accomplishments and whatnots before getting into the real business.

"Do you know what will make the media crazy?"

(name) stared at the man's green eyes in wonder. The media was already crazy enough for him, and wasn't that enough? After some time of dwelling on his own thoughts, those brown eyes slowly turned into yen symbols.

"Um, dying? Ouch!" (name) hissed in pain when Mia kicked his legs, he never really realized how long his sister's legs were, it probably runs in the family. He glared at her who remained unfazed by everything happening.

Kazuma laughed at the answer and waved his hand, "That's an unexpected answer. That's correct, but we can't make you die, (name)." He smiled, taking out a photo from the folder under his arms the entire time and gave it to (name).

"Um, who is this?"

"Your girlfriend, fake girlfriend."

Somewhere in Miyagi prefecture, Hitoka was trying not to cry when her mother told her that she will be the famous model's fake girlfriend. She knew her mother had an important position in the company she worked in, but she never knew that it required her daughter to be a fake girlfriend for someone she never met or talked to.

"Well, you could use the experience to get yourself a real boyfriend afterward." Madoka smiled at her daughter. Hitoka nodded in reflex, it was as if she was on auto-pilot mode. Her nod of confirmation made the mother smiled gratefully.

"Good! You'll come with me to work tomorrow!"