Part 08

Forced Acceptance - Jeon Jungkook🐰
By: @bunnyjay.fics
Do not copy or repost‼

The next morning:

When Y/n was about to get up from the bed after waking up, Jungkook pulled her back down. “Oh my god! What are you doing? Lemme gooooo” Y/n whined.

Jungkook chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist.

“You don’t have to wake up this early from now on.” “What do you mean? Leave me I need to go and make breakfast for you big stomach!!!!!” Jungkook laughed and turned her around so that they were facing each other.

“Calm down, hun. You are going to go with me today, to my office

“Remember you asked me when you could rejoin teaching and everything? Well, I don’t know about teaching but! I know how you like to work and all so I have a surprise for you.”

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows at the incomplete information. “What surprise?” “Just get ready, Jeon Y/n. You’re gonna get a new job today.”

- A/N: your presence can give happiness💜

“Everyone! Attention, please! So, this is Y/n, my wife. And she is going to work with us from now on as the managing director of the company. I hope you all co-operate with her well enough, as she is new to this office but I am pretty sure she’ll manage everything well. Right, Mrs Jeon?” Jungkook looked at Y/n with his eyebrows raised.

Y/n hesitantly but surely nodded with a big smile. “Ofcourse.”

Great! The meeting has ended. You may all leave now. Thank you.” As everybody left, Y/n closed the door and looked at Jungkook with a glare.

“What was that?” “What was what?” Jungkook grinned.

“Managing director? Are you out of your mind? On what basis do you think I am capable of such a position?” Jungkook’s smile faded as he frowned.

“What do you mean?” “Jungkook. I don’t have any experience what so ever. Don’t have enough qualification. And I was a teacher before this for god’s sake. People are gonna think that I’m taking advantage of you…”

Her voice lowered at the end making Jungkook come closer and lift her chin up by his fingers.

Since when did you start caring about what people say or think? Where is my Y/n who never gave a damn to what people think about her and does whatever she desires, hm?”

Y/n sighed and removed his fingers gently away from her face, not making eye contact. Making her way towards a chair, she sat on it before looking away from her husband’s gaze again.

The way her mood switched so fast, made Jungkook worried. So he knelt in front of her before taking her hands in his while caressing her knuckles.

C’mon now. Don’t give me that look.” Jungkook’s doe eyes were staring at Y/n’s face, a hint of confusion in them and she could clearly see some kind of urge in them too.

Fine. The things are…this time…it is not about me. It’s about you, your reputation and everything. What people will think about you, that what kind of woman did you get married to? I still don’t care about what people think about me.” Jungkook laughed softly at her.

“Why would you think like that? I don’t care about what people say about me too then. And what kind of woman I got married to? Pfft. They should feel jealous that I own the most beautiful, caring, passionate, smart, loving and bright girl in the world. Don’t care about them. I know what you’re capable of and I thought of everything before making this decision. I know you put your everything into what you’re doing and how dedicated you are. I know you won’t let me down.”

Time Skip: Arriving back home

Stepping into the house, the first thing they notice was the untidy living room.

It wasn’t a mess, but neither was it looking fine. Walking further they noticed that nobody was in the house, yet again.

Also the kitchen…now that’s what you call a mess. “Did they go to a party today too?” Y/n shrugged at Jungkook’s question.

"You should go, take a shower. I'll clean the mess and prepare dinner..." Jungkook looked at Y/n, feeling guilty and not knowing what to say, he quietly nodded and went upstairs.

I am so exhausted even when this is my everyday routine. It was her first day, she must be way more tired than I am...I really need to find a solution to this now.

Things are getting out of hand.