Relax Deku

✿ ✿ ✿

The sound of students talking and chatting with one another filled their home room classroom, teens that had been together since there freshman year, laughing and chatting as this may have been the first time for some people to have seen each other since the start of their winter break. It was the official the start of the second semester.

Though they all had home room together they had separate classes, they had several types of art classes like digital art, traditional drawing, sculpturing and painting, and everything in between. For performance arts they had several different classes, theatre, photography, fashion classes. Anything art related they had it. And there was the music category. Over all the largest category in UA, classes for different instruments and styles. 

Izuku himself was in the soft pop category, his music was very gentle and usually always had meaning, he played the electric guitar, acoustic guitar, bass guitar, and ukulele if you would count it as one, he also played the piano but he stuck more with guitars. 

Katsuki was in the rock/punk category, his music was a little more aggressive but had just as much meaning as Izuku's music. He played the bass guitar and electric guitar, and drums, he didn't think he was all that good at piano but his teachers said otherwise.

Least to say they had very different styles of songwriting.

Izuku's eyes drifted over to the blond who was leaning on one of the desks talking to the short purple haired teen katsuki laughing slightly at how she couldn't untangle her headphones. The freckled haired teen had felt bad so walking the blond up last night especially that early. Izuku quickly turn his head to look at his own scared hands when he saw the blond start to turn his head in Izuku's detection. 

Katsuki had felt like someone was starring at him so he turned around trying to see if anyone was only seeing people lost I  there own groups conversations, though one person did catch his attention and that was Izuku who was with his small group of friends but was focused on his own hands tracing them slightly. "You good man?" 

Katsuki turned back towards Jirou who held a pair of untangled headphones in her hand as the other reached to grab her guitar case in the other standing up off her desk. "Yeah why wouldn't I be?"

The purple hair teen shrugged as she tucked her headphones into the side pocket of her black backpack that was covered in pins, "You like hella spaced out on me."

"I didn't do that Ears, your hallucinating." Katsuki scoffed slightly adjusting the straps on his backpack that hand drum sticks sticking halfway out the side pocket. 

"Mhm right...whatever man don't have to tell me." She said with a understanding nod smiling slightly when her boyfriend walked up to the two, his yellow hair with a lighter strike had started to grow a bit long so he held it back Eren Yeager style. "I'll see you in fourth period okay?."

Katsuki nodded as she walked away with her boyfriend. Katsuki and jirou had become friends through their love in the same taste of music, since freshman year they have had the same music class and were excited to have it again this year.

The sound of the bell dismissed the group of teenagers saying they were all good to head to their next class, katsuki was just glad that he actually like his next class, psychology was one of his favorites, well after music of course.

He started to walk out of the classroom seeing that Izuku and his friend group did love you move seeing as they had math in that classroom after. Izuku looked towards the door as people started to file in the classroom netting katsukis eyes in the process. 

Katsuki gave a small smile and a small salute as a goodbye as he left the room making his way down the hall to his next class.

✿ ✿ ✿