Kurt Cobain

(Go follow my ig if you want @rogersstolenmaracas I'm a lot more active on there :) I listened to the Blonde on Blonde album whilst writing this and istg it's one of the best albums ever)

Warnings: sad themes

Y/Ns POV:
I opened my eyes and groaned, the sunlight shining in through the thin curtains. I turned away from the window, facing my boyfriend, Kurt. I smiled to myself, watching him sleep. He seemed so peaceful sleeping, his mouth slightly open, gently snoring. He opened his bright eyes and did a double take when he saw me admiring him. "Jesus christ y/n, you scared the shit out of me." he muttered, pulling me close to him. "I'm sorry, I got distracted by you." I smiled, nestling my head into his bare chest. "Understandable, I'm gorgeous." he smirked, starting to close his eyes again.

"You're not going back to sleep are you?" I asked, looking up at him. "Yes I am, now shh." he murmured, closing his eyes. "No you're not, wake up!" I groaned, straddling him and bringing my face close to his. "I can't hear a word you're saying, I'm fast asleep!" he exclaimed loudly, trying to contain his laughter. "Kurt!" I whined, really drawing out the 'u' in his name. I pulled myself off of him and laid down beside him, dramatically sighing. I turned onto my side and suddenly felt his hands slide up my shirt, his cold rough fingers on my bare back. I shivered and tried to turn around to face him. "Kurt what are you-" I began but he cut me off by placing a kiss on my lips. "Writing." he said bluntly, and I felt his finger start to trace on my back. "Guess what I'm writing?" he asked. "What?" he rolled his eyes. "You have to guess!" he giggled like a child. I tried to concentrate on his movements. I could definitely feel him drawing a C. Or maybe an O?

"Mmm C something. C-ocaine?" I joked. He shook his head. "It's cumslut." he smirked, and I rolled my eyes. "Wow very mature." I said sarcastically. "No I'm kidding, keep guessing." he chuckled. "Give me a clue at least!" I begged and he thought to himself for a second. "It's a name." he said sheepishly, his cheeks turning slightly red. I smiled at him, knowing exactly what he wrote. "Hmm, Charlie? Corey?" I pretended to guess. "Or could it have been Cobain?" I murmured, lying my head on his chest. "Maybe." he said, running his hands through my hair. "Could it have possibly said y/n Cobain?" I grinned. "Perhaps." he smirked. He suddenly turned away, facing his nightstand. "Close your eyes darling." he muttered and I did so, hearing him rummage about. "Open your eyes." he whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me wince.

I obediently opened my eyes and saw him holding a small black leather box and my heart started hammering in my chest. "Y/n m/n l/n, will you make me the happiest man in the world and do me the honour of being my wife?" he stuttered, trying him best to remain confident. I smiled at him shakily, tears forming in my eyes. "Of course Kurt." was all I could manage and his eyes lit up. He opened up the box to reveal a small gold band, a small diamond on it. "I'm sorry it's so simple, I didn't know what you'd want, if you want to change it-" he rambled and I cut him him off. "It's absolutely perfect Kurt." I smiled, tears streaming down my face. He smiled at me and gently put the ring on my finger, tears forming in his own eyes. It fit perfectly and I flung my arms around his neck, squeezing him tightly. "I love you baby." He murmured into my neck. "I love you too Kurt." I smiled, intertwining our fingers together and placing a kiss on his lips.

Time skip
I awoke to the pattering of rain on the window. I sighed and buried my head in my pillow. I hated mornings, especially in winter. They were lonely and depressing and the crappy weather made them worse. I slowly lifted my head and looked at the empty space next to me. I gently put my head into his pillow. I tricked myself into thinking it still smells faintly of him, and sometimes it seems like it really does. I look over at his nightstand, seeing the framed picture of us on our wedding day. "I love you Kurt." I sniffed, and shut my eyes, imagining him saying it back.

(A/N: oof this was sad and I didn't even mean for it to be :/ But I'm in a shitty mood rn so ig it just happened. Requests are always open and appreciated <3)