Chapter 1 - Studying

AUTHORS NOTE: Larri is the nerdy kid and Brady is the hot jock with low grades. He is basically a fuckboy and he makes fun of the nerds etc.

*Larri is in the library studying for a big exam, Issa calls Larri*

Issa: 'Hey bitchhh'

Larri: 'Hey, whats up?'

Issa: 'Nothing much i just picked Rocket and Jet up from my dads, what are you doing?' 

Larri: 'Uh nothing really'

Issa: 'Larri. Your studying again.'

Larri: 'Uh...yea'

Issa: 'Larri its 10pm and you have been studying for hours. Remember I told you not to study past 8pm its not good for you. I dont want you to burn yourself out. Please stop.'

Larri: 'Im fine dont worry about me Issa'

Issa: 'Larri. I have been through alot mentally and i am not letting you fall into the same hole. Your burning yourself out. You hardly sleep anymore and you never eat proper meals. Please just take care of yourself'

Larri: 'Like i said dont worry about me im fine. Now leave me alone. Goodbye' 

Issa: 'Larri im so done with this, its not heal-'

Larri: 'ISSA WILL YOU FUCKING STOP. IM 16 YEARS OLD. I CAN SORT MYSELF OUT. 

Issa: 'Larri...'

Larri: 'YOUR JUST JEALOUS. YOUR GRADES ARE AWFUL. FUCKING AWFUL. DONT COME AT ME BEGGING FOR MONEY WHEN I HAVE A GOOD CAREER. IM SO DONE WITH YOU ISSA.'

Issa: 'Larri what the fuck...' 

*Larri hangs up, and rests his head on the table*

Larri: 'What the fuck did i just do...'

*Silent tears roll down Larri's face, as he tries to call Issa but there is no answer.* 

⚠️ TW // Panic Attack and anxiety ⚠️

*Larri started uncontrollably sobbing, shaking. His vision went blurry and he had an overwhelming feeling of dread*

*Larris mind*: What if issa isnt okay. Why isnt he answering. But i hurt him why would he want to talk to me. Fuck. What if he- 

 *Larris heart skips a beat as he hears footsteps approaching the library. He wiped his tears with his trembling hands*

*Brady left his football bag in his locker so Brady and his friend (Andre) went to collect it. On the way past the library he saw Larri'

Andre: 'Oi nerdy! Your still studying at 10pm? what a loser' *laughs*

Brady: 'Oh no he needs good grades for Mummy' *mocks Larri* 

*Larri looks towards Brady with a defeated gaze* 

Larri: 'P-please s-stop i-i- cant do this today'

*Andre gets a call from his brother and Brady sees Larris face and realises whats happening*

Andre: 'Bro ill be right back ill just take this call'

Brady: 'Yeaa i actually have to get home, i gotta look after my sister sorry bro. Cya' *lies* 

Andre: 'Ight bye' 

*Andre walks off as Brady enters the library. Larri is packing up his stuff shaking and still uncontrollably sobbing*

Brady: 'Hey. You good?' 

Larri: 'Y-yes im fine not like you care' 

*Larri walks out of the library and begins to walk home*

Brady: 'WAIT UP!' 

*Brady jogs to catch up with Larri and gently taps his shoulder*

Brady: 'Look just come sit down. Your safe with me' 

*Brady leads Larri to the bench*

Brady: 'Right breath in' 

*Larri shivers whilst trying to control his breathing* 

Brady: 'And out...' 

*Brady leads Larri through some breathing exercises for about 5 minutes as Larri slowly calms down* 

Larri: 'T-thankyou' 

Brady: 'No problem im glad i could help'

*Larri hugs Brady and Brady hugs him back*

Larri's mind: Why am i hugging Brady...whats going on. 

*Larri pulls away* 

*They are both confused and there is an awkward silence*  

Brady: 'Ill drive you home.'

Larri: 'Yea thanks, actually could you please drop me off at my friends house...ill give u directions.'

Brady: 'Of course' 

Im so sorry if this was short i didnt realise how time consuming writing was and please ignore my punctuation thanku