3

"love all, trust a few, do wrong to none"

     I took one more sip of my hot coffee and glanced at my diary, laying on the table next to my donut box.

    Even though reminding myself about these past mistakes that I've made is probably not a good idea, I do still enjoy reading this diary that once used to be my best friend.

    I didn't have much time to think about it since in two hours I'm leaving this place, simply grabbed it and quickly put it in my bag.

    I reached the airport easily. I mean I didn't have any problem with my five suitcases. Just settled down on my place and waited for the airplane to take off. Belgium was really beautiful from an aerial view and was much more beautiful on the ground.

     Relaxed, I tried to settle myself in my chair, with random people surrounding me from every direction.  I went to take my Cola can from my bag when my diary accidentally dropped out of it. It was such a meltdown. I took it and started reading, overcome with the feelings of the past as I read the words etched into this paper. I felt as if even though he wasn't around anymore, the memories we had would always be engraved into my mind.

          august 6th, 2012

     "It had been a few months and still, I still somehow manage to think about you. I wish I could move on with my life as easily as you did, but that's impossible to happen when you care about someone as much as I did and still do for you.

     How could you forget all the breathless moments we shared together for years?

     You were my first love and I can't ever forget the feeling you gave me on our first night. That feeling will never go away even if you did. The very moment, where I felt loved, where I first realized how much I loved you.

     I hate to admit it but I miss every second of our relationship, every touch, every kiss, every laugh... but even if we had a chance to get back together, I would not accept it. You left me behind and  broke me into million pieces. I can't be fixed by the one who broke me in the first place.

     I am so disappointed with our love that couldn't work on distance. even after this hell you put me through, I can't hate you. The only thing that I could ever hate is the fact that I still care about you.

     I might be avoiding what I feel and ignoring my true emotions, but I just know you will always have a small place in my heart. And I can only hope, that I will have a place in yours.

     you may be out of my sight,but never out of my mind..."