Pt 7

Few days later..

Me, Y/N and the gang have been spending time together. Especially me and y/n. We always spoke together once we met. We grew really close to eachother,  I guess. Well by speaking I mean like writing.  She always walked around with her baby pink diary which she had already written a bunch of common questions and answers, such as, "hi , what's your name?" "Can you show me how to do this? " "thank you!" Thus and thus.

-lunch time-
I and the gang sat outside, including my sister and Y/N. While they were all talking, me and Y/N sat next to eachother and "talked". She was really close to me. I could hear my heart beat. It grew louder and louder.
I felt her tap my finger. She pointed at the book. 'Yeah?' I wrote down.
'Thank you for being nice to me...'
'Why say so?'
'My dad wanted me to have friends but I couldn't have any because of our place changing. Once I get a new friend, they won't last for long; only a month or so. I would never be able to say goodbye or thank you because of the sudden changes. So I just wanted to tell you it earlier :)'
I looked at the girl who just gave me a slight smile which was hiding sadness behind it. I ruffled her hair which made her look up. I squished her cheeks and mouthed "I'll be here for you...forever". She looked at me flustered and confused. What was I thinking, she won't understand me she is deaf. I was grieved out because she can't understand but when I looked at her, she was smiling eye to eye while tear running down her cheak.
"IM SORRY , OH GOD! PLEASE DON'T CRY"
I freaked out and started looking for the napkins. 
Yemin:"Oh my god! Oppa, you made her cry!"
Taehyung:"Wow bro, I can't believe you've done this."
I sent him a glare. "I didn't mean to"
I slowly wiped away her tears but what she did next made me jump. She hugged me..tightly.  Her warmth felt pleasant. She kept on tightening her grip while my face started to turn red.
Hobi: "Omo, soo cute!" He took a picture of us while I couldn't move because I didn't want her to let go. I was melting in her grip.
She let go and wrote 'thanks'.

After that, the others kept on pestering us about what happened.