1. Carti x Luka

"Woah, can you at least wait 'til Im done taking a whiz, G?"

Jordan Carter uttered, his close friend Luka Sabbat nonchalantly barging into the Bathroom as he was peeing.

"Not like I haven't seen it before, Carti."

Jordan felt awkward, his cheeks heating up as he remembered the time Luka caught him masturbating on a trip their friend group had all taken to Mexico for New Year's:

Luka swore he saw what looked like a real underaged lightskinned twink being anally tortured with an actual drill by a muscular darkskinned Hood type guy on Carti's Laptop.

"Luka, that was-"

"Hot. I knew you seemed like the freaky type, but that was some dark web fuck shit. But hey, I don't judge, everybody has their thing."

Luka smirked, moving to brush his pearly white teeth. Jordan went quiet, flushing the toilet and hastily cleaning himself, nervous.

"I'm sorry, Luka. I thought y'all were still outside-"

"Relax, Baby - I know where to find necrophilia porn, since you love all that Vampire shit."

The pet name caught him off guard as Luka playfully imitated pleading for someone to help him to tease him.

"B-baby?"

"Mhm. You're not fooling anyone, you were definitely fucking your own ass under the table at Dinner last night. "

Luka whispered lowly, running his finger against Jordan's zip, making his heart pulse faster. The chance of anyone walking in on what was happening made it more exciting.

They both knew that Tyler was downstairs and that Rakim and Frank were across the Hall in the Lounge, and that Luka had just figured out that Jordan had sexual thoughts about all of his friends, including him.

"Luka, I don't know about this...."

"Stop being so scared, Carti - you know you want to bend me over this counter and fuck the shit out of me right now!"

"Jesus, them lips and those eyes, Luka - I don't know how I haven't ripped your ass apart yet,"

"Yes, that's right, Daddy. You run around with that long cock sitting on your thigh...God, the leather pants just make me want to, "

"Do what? Say it, bitch. Fucking say it!"

"And choke on it, Jordan! I want you to give me that dick so bad, I just want you to use me, dammit!"

Luka yelled, frustrated as he lightly stroked his bulge in his jeans, making Jordan's now hard dick strain against his pants.

"Like rough as shit?"

"....Yes, Daddy."

"So if I do this, how does it feel? Does it make you scared?"

Jordan asked as he flipped Luka to press his front over the Bathroom counter, gripping his black dreads to make him look at their reflection in the huge mirror above them.

"Daddy, never. I like it."

Jordan unbuckled his pants, hazily watching the barely aware Luka get on his knees, looking up at him with his long eyelashes and hooded almond eyes as Carti dropped a small Xanax pill onto Luka's tongue, the shorter boy swallowing it whole.

"Suck that dick, baby. Just hold it and use your tongue...Ugh, fuck, just like that, Princess, mmm...you're doing so good right now, Luka, damn!"

The sound of Luka gagging and spitting it back on his penis made Jordan's eyes roll at the sensation, Luka purposefully scraping his teeth against Jordan's shaft, biting his leaking tip due to the drugs making him down to do anything during Sex.

"Damn, you sure know how to suck dick, fuck, I'm boutta cum already."

"I just want to be good for my Daddy, Jordan...."

Jordan's thick murky cum eventually seeped out, he rubbed it all over Luka's face, getting it in his thick brown dreads and dainty eyelashes.

Seeing Luka's model face all defiled with semen on it as he let Jordan fuck his mouth wildly would make for a perfect porn magazine spread worth millions. Carti was sure of it.

"Fuck, you look so cute all nasty... Look, come sit here for me and get ready for me, ma. "

"Oh Daddy, I'm so hard for you, it hurts!"

"Don't worry, lemme make it feel nice again. You like this, Angel? Tell me how you like it for Daddy."

Luka's head leaned back against the Bathroom's mirror, his leg shaking against the top of the Counter as the taller chocolate boy jerked him off, relieving the pressure of his erection as cum slowly ran down onto his ballsack.

"I love it, Daddy...oh, fuck, that feels so good, Jordan!"

"Mmm, you taste sweet, ma. Like candy. You probably like fucking on drugs cuz you're a thirsty worthless slut, Luka. Ain't you?"

"Yes-"

Jordan slapped him, making Luka gasp and slightly moan. Jordan smirked, letting Luka go back to sucking his long dripping 11 inch dick, the high boy humming as he licked up his cum off of it.

Jordan couldn't stop panting and groaning as Luka went down on him, deepthroating him better than his own baby's Mother Iggy ever could, cumming in his mouth.

"Thank you, Princess. I feel better now - but I need to make sure you feel better and cum too..."

Jordan murmured in a emotionless voice, now knowing Luka that liked being degraded and belittled in sexual situations.

He bent him over the counter, sucking Luka's finger for a few seconds and guiding it to his tight hole.

"You're so tight, holy shit, Baby."

"Uh huh, you're gonna loosen me up, fuck, this is what you wanted back in Mexico, yeah? To feel this tight pussy, hm?"

Luka gasped as Jordan added a fourth finger, nearly fisting his ass fully, he'd never had it done to him, but the pill was increasing his sexual deviance, letting Jordan do anything he felt he deserved to receive.

"Oh, Daddy! More, m-more, God, more, please?"

Luka begged shakily as his now gaping asshole was being filled with Jordan's entire fist and wrist before he slickly slid inside of him with his penis, making him arch his back more.

"Take this fucking dick, you little bitch. I'mma have you so loose you can't even breathe without my cock stretching you out after I'm done with this fat ass, shit, Mamas."

Luka's jaw slacked as Jordan fucked him even deeper, slamming his ass back onto his shaft, whining like an impatient little girl for Jordan to let him cum.

"Daddy, I wanna cum! Please let me cum, I can't hold it, I have to cum, please?"

"Yes, Princess. Cum all over yourself like the disgusting filthy fuckyou really are.""

Jordan whispered in Luka's ear as he creampied him, filling him to the hilt with his cum, Luka's body jolting as his cum erupted, the gooey cream spilling out of his tip, him breathig in relief.

"Shhhh, be quiet, bitch. I Just want to enjoy this amazing little pussy some more, I can't get enough of you...You like this dick in your guts? You feel it poking up there, don't you baby? The pain feels good, hm?'"

Jordan taunted Luka, spanking him. He noticed his ass was bright red and swelling up, his hand print forming as he did it again.

"I think I need....a break...jeez,"

The sound of Luka's hoarse voice made Jordan smirk, unable to take him seriously.

"You wanna switch?"

"Hmmm, no. I just wanna sleep here."

"Okay, Frenchie."

"I told you to stop calling me that!"