10. Tyler x Rihanna

A/N: The events in this chapter are purely fictional and have not taken place. This chapter does NOT condone the negative words or actions that may arise, and does not reflect the beliefs of I, Robyn Fenty or Tyler the Creator.

W

here the fuck is he?

Rakim said he'd be here 2 hours ago...

RIHANNA SIGHED, THE cool Summer breeze hit her bare thighs, a pair of tiny SKIMS shorts left little to the imagination alongside her see-through red SAVAGEXFENTY bra.

Her boyfriend Rakim had promised to end his Studio session with Metro Boomin early to come over for Dinner, but all of Rihanna's calls went unanswered, texts ignored.

What she didn't know is that Rocky was really out cheating on her with prostitutes from a dingy Brothel on the other side of town.

Sighing as she tried to keep her cool, a lightbulb went off in her head. Robyn had heard whispers of infidelity but refused to listen to mindless chatter from The Shade Room about her relationship.

Yet, she solemnly looked at the homecooked meal that she had slaved over for Rakim, only for the night to be an epic fail.

For now....

"Yeah, alright, Reign! You keep telling yourself that!"

Tyler called back to his 19 year old girlfriend Reign (who was actually named Kayla but she'd bite off the toe flesh of anyone who called her that online!), her big green eyes shone as she admired the older man.

"You're a pussy, T!"

"Just 'cause I don't wanna post you? Your generation is so-"

"Shut up."

Reign kissed him, Tyler was unable to focus on the mixed girl's dainty hands rubbing on his shoulders, sliding under his shirt to feel his toned abs.

RiRi: Tyler

Riri: I need

Riri: need some help

Tyler: U ok???????

Riri: I mean no but yes but nooooo

Tyler: R u hacked

Riri: No! just plz cum over 2 my hauz

door unlocked

Tyler giggled at her typos, Reign looking annoyed and confused about what the fuck was funny.

"Who is that?"

"It's, uh...Ye asking bout a beat!"

He recovered smoothly, squeezing her shapely ass to distract her. She smirked, but Rihanna needs my help...

《 TIME BREAK 》

"You piece of shit, you left me here all a-alone!"

Robyn cried out, tears running down her red tinted face, Rakim making pathetic excuses on the phone.

"Robyn, I swear it's not what it-"

"Bet you wouldn't do this shit to Tyler, huh? You probably fuck that nigga when I'm not there, huh?-"

Tyler tried knocking on the front door in the Hallway corridor, hearing muffled sounds of yelling. His eyebrows creased with concern.