*Wifey ~ Dylan Sprayberry*

Y: You
D: Dylan
W: Waiter
{12+}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd person)
You and Dylan have a date tonight. You've been together for 6 years, it's your anniversary.

Y: Dylan?
You question as Dylan reads his book.
D: Yes baby.
Y: What should I wear?
Dylan chuckles lifting my chin you with his index finger.
D: Even if you wore a plastic bag, I don't think I'd care what you would look like.
You smiling kissing him sweetly on the cheek before getting up and taking a shower.

You get out of the shower and start to search through your clothes.
Y: No. Noo, no. No. And no!
You grunt in frustration.
D: What's wrong?
Y: I can't pick an outfit out..
D: Good because I've got you this.
Dylan picks up a box hidden beneath your shared bed.
Y: What's this?
D: Just open it.
You flash a smile at him before slowly taking off the ribbon, revealing a black, tight dress. A Gucci belt placed on top with black, leathery heels to match next to it.

 A Gucci belt placed on top with black, leathery heels to match next to it

Y: Wow

Y: Wow. I love it Dylan. Thank you so much.
You hug Dylan and planting him with kisses all over his face.
D: Your welcome Angel.
Dylan kisses you on your head leaving the room for you to get dressed.

You slip the dress on and walk into the living where Dylan's waiting for you, with a black, suit with black pointy shoes, he's wearing a very expensive watch, (aka Rolex or whatever).

Y: You look so handsome in that.
You smile walking towards him as he looks you up in down with a shocked face.
Y: What?
D: You look stunning.
Dylan stutters. You fluster at the sound of his compliment.
Y: Let's go, we're going to be late for our reservation.

You both get to the restaurant and strut inside, holding each others hands.
D: Reservation for Dylan Sprayberry and Y/n L/n please.
The waiter checks through the system, finding your names on the screen.

W: Of course. Please follow me.
The waiter motions over to a two seat table in the middle of the other tables.
Dylan. Being a gentleman that he is. Tucks you into the table gently and sits on the chair in-front of you.
W: Would you like the menus?
Y: Yes please.
You smile as the waiter places down two, neat menus in-front of you both.

W: Drinks?
You nod moving your finger down the list of drinks.
D: Could I get champagne?
W: Of course and you ma'am?
Y: Tequila on the Rocks With Lime please?
The waiter nods walking of with his little notepad, jotting down what you both said.

D: Your having tequila?
Dylan chuckles.
Y: Yes.
You giggle kicking his leg playfully.
Both you and Dylan talk for 5 minutes until the waiter intrudes you both by placing down your drinks next to your hand, which your holding.
W: Enjoy, just tell me when your ready to order.
D: Thank you.
You take a sip of your drink and you start to notice Dylan getting nervous and shaking a little bit.
Y: Baby?
D: Hm?
Y: Are you okay?
D: Yeah, of course, why wouldn't I?
Dylan laughs nervously.

Y: Dylan, here.
You pass Dylan a little present out of your bag.
D: What's this?
Y: Just open it.
Dylan opens it slowly, it was:

D: Wow! Y/n, I love this. Thank you princess.
Dylan kisses you on the lips holding onto your, smooth, soft hands. It had seemed to calm Dylan down.
D: You ready to order?
You nod calling over the waiter politely.

W: Ready to order?
Y: Could I get the small lobster?
D: I'll have the same.
W: Alright, coming right up.
The waiter walks away confidently and Dylan turns to you still holding your hands.

D: I need to ask you something..
Your attention immediately turns towards Dylan, facing him, staring into his ocean blue eyes.
Y: Are you okay?!
You are convinced that's something wrong and confused about how he's acting.

Dylan stands up, still holding your hand. He gets down onto one knee the marble floor.
Y: Dylan?
Dylan sighs pulling out a black little box, opening it revealing a beautiful, princess cut ring, 2 carat and looked over 100,00k.

Y: Dylan?Dylan sighs pulling out a black little box, opening it revealing a beautiful, princess cut ring, 2 carat and looked over 100,00k

D: I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy. I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need. I love you more with every breath, truly madly deeply do I will be strong, I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on a new beginning. A reason for living. A deeper meaning. So Y/n L/n..will you marry me?

Y: Yes! Of course I'll marry you!
Dylan pulls out the ring a gently places it on your finger as you stare deeply into his eyes before pushing yourself on him in happiness.

You hear the whole restaurant clapping in congratulating your engagement towards each other, but you don't engage with them, you stay in the arms of your one true love, Dylan..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 848
I might do part 2 🤍