~7~

Back to that night...

The night was gray and foggy.

All the teenagers were seated down on the moist grass, facing Tae hoon on the stage who was singing a slow love song for his girlfriend.

The fog, the careless murmurs which made no sense from the surrounding, and the slow song were a romantic set up to the students who were making out on the ground.

Ju Young gaped at his classmates who were just right in front of his eyes showing every form of PDA. He frowned, gulped, and looked at his girlfriend.

"Go Woon ah!!!!!" he said sing-songy and clung to her hand.

"Oii, What's with you" she shooed him away and sat facing him "What do you want?" When Ju Young started to explain himself, Im Ju Kyung's gawking face from a distance caught her attention. Go Woon looked the same way as her and found her brother and Su Ho walking away. She felt happy for her brother but sad for Ju Kyung.

When she saw Ju Young's face nearing her's she placed her hand on his face.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"I jhusht fold you that I wanched to jiss you!" he mumbled.

"What? Whatever! How is Eonni doing?"

He scowled at her "Why? What's wrong with her?"

"You know how is she handling-"

"Handle what? Did she fail again?"

"Noo... The break up" she whispered the last part.

"She got dumped?!" he was laughing "That's hilarious"

"How can you laugh like this?! That's your sister" her nostrils were flared open right now.

"Ok, let me put on my lil bro's face," he made an infuriated face, gritted his teeth, and clenched his fists "I'm gonna hunt him down and kick his ass right now!"

"Wait, so you didn't know?"

"No! not even a clue. I even saw them talking before few minutes,"

That's weird. They didn't break up? What about Oppa?

~

Ju Kyung hurried home when she saw her so-called boyfriend leave even though he promised her that he would watch her perform and spend the night together.

She sat in front of her mirror and stared at her reflection for hours. She stayed like a statue with a gloomy face and droopy eyes.

She only moved a bit when she heard her phone buzz.

It was Soo Ah.

Im Ju, are you alright?

Don't worry! Su Ho is just an asshole!

Do you wanna talk?

she didn't bother to reply to her friend, actually, she didn't have the strength to do so.

And next one was

Ryu Hyung jin