Chapter 2

TWO WEEKS LATER

Harry was sitting in their living room when Louis came excitedly from upstairs.

"Hazza, baby c'mon get ready!"

"For what?" Harry asked confused.

"I am taking you out on a date."

"We can't go out together, you know that Louis, Simon will kill us."

"It's a private date, c'mon I want to go out with my boyfriend." Louis said pouting.

"Are you sure that nobody will see us? It has been quiet and I like that, I don't want to be yelled at by Simon right now. Other than that I would love to go out with my boyfriend." Harry said concerned, because they had been yelled at many times and it ended with different PR stunts and it broke their hearts to see those pictures later, when all they wanted was to just come out publicly.

"Hey, it will be okay. I am here if he finds out. I-I just want us to go out with you alone and not be inside in this boring house all the time."

"Where would we go? What if fans or paps see us?" Harry asked. He really wanted to go out with Louis, but he didn't want the risk of being seen out together.

"I made a reservation at our favorite Italian restaurant's private area. So we can go there and just be together without getting noticed." Louis said hopefully.

"I would love to go there. We haven't been there for so long."Harry thought a bit. "Okay we will go and if we do get noticed then we will just deal with it."

"Really?" Louis was surprised that Harry accepted it that easily and was taking the risk. Harry nodded.

"Okay then, get ready I am waiting." said Louis.

"Wait Louis, what will I wear?!" Harry asked, because they haven't been out alone in so long and Harry wanted it to go perfectly.

"Wear anything you want, love. You look good in everything." Louis said fondly. Louis went upstairs and left Harry thinking about his wardrobe.

--------

AN HOUR LATER

Louis was waiting for Harry to come downstairs so that they could go out. He was wearing black skinny jeans that were turned up from the bottom, grey shirt, a black blazer on top and grey shoes.

"Harry, are you ready?" he called.

"In a minute!" Harry yelled from upstairs.

A few minutes later Louis heard footsteps. He looked up and his breath hitched. Harry was wearing black skinny jeans and a pink button up shirt with the polka dots. His long curly hair reaching his shoulders.

"You look beautiful."said Louis

"You're not so bad yourself." Harry said jokingly. Louis faked being offended.

"C'mon let's go." said Louis while extending his hand to Harry.Harry took his hand and Louis squeezed it reassuringly.

"Let's go."

--------

15 minutes later they arrived at the restaurant and went in from the back door. It was quiet, the lights were dim and the place was fancy. When the host saw them she greeted them.

"Hello, Mr. Tomlinson, your table is ready. Please follow me" she said politely.

They followed her to their table. They sat down and the host gave them the menus.

"A waiter will come to take your orders. Enjoy your evening!"

"Thank you." Harry replied and the host left.

Louis turned to Harry. "What do you want to eat, love?"

"Maybe we can share something?"

"Of course. What about we share a pizza, hmm?"

"Okay, what kind of pizza do you feel like eating? I will eat anything." Harry said.

"What about Quattro Stagioni pizza?"

"Ohh, I haven't eaten it in so long. It tasted so good last time we were here."

"Quattro Stagioni pizza it is then."Louis said fondly.

Just then a waiter came. "Hello I am Craig, I will be your waiter today. What would you like to have?"

"We will take a Quattro Stagioni pizza to share, please." Harry said politely.

"Anything to drink?" he asked, looking at Harry and Louis and smiling widely.

They shared a look and decided to have some water.

"Okay I will be back with your waters in a few." said Craig and left.

"Why was he looking at us like that?" Harry asked.

"He probably recognized us." Louis said and Louis saw how worried Harry suddenly got.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be stressed yeah."He said and took Harry's big hand in his small one and smiled. Harry smiled back but he was still a bit nervous. Louis knew that Harry didn't like when they argued and the PR stunts have made them fight many times before.

A few minutes later Craig came with their waters. He was still smiling widely and it made Harry really uncomfortable. He put the waters on the table and left again.

"Baby, please relax. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." he said while rubbing Harry's hand with his thumb.

"I'm just paranoid. I don't want anybody to ruin this for us."

"I know, I don't want either. But please relax okay, everything is fine."

"I'll try to relax." he said.

They talked a bit more then Craig came with their pizza.

He was still smiling widely and it started to make Louis uncomfortable too but he was trying to not show it to Harry. He needed to show Harry that everything was alright. They started to eat their pizza, chatting about everything and nothing. Harry, being the cheesy boyfriend he is, also fed Louis too. Louis was just laughing at his cheesiness and his jokes and looking fondly at his boyfriend. They were so into each other that they didn't realize that someone was taking photos of them.

The dinner went great and they thought that nobody saw them, which put them both in a better mood. When they arrived at home they decided to watch a romantic comedy, by Harry's choice. They were half way through the movie, when Harry's phone rang in another room and he went to get it.

But when he saw who saw who was calling he could feel the fear growing inside him. He didn't answer right away and heard Louis call him from the living room.

"Harry, who is it?" When he didn't get an answer he went to look for Harry and found him talking to someone on the phone, tears in his eyes.

---------

A/N:

Hey guys! We hope you enjoy the chapter. We really try to write anytime but we are both a bit busy with school at the moment and also not living in the same country makes it a bit harder but we are trying.We hope you guys are okay.

Anyways,

Who do you guys think called Harry?

Let us know in the comments!

We will try to update soon.

Love you guys, stay safe!

Don't forget to vote!

Helga and Nil xx