Joni x Mikael [Horror Movie] #2

"Row 4, 3rd seat. You four seat on the same row, make sure you all are seated together. The cinema's quite packed today," the man at the registration counter ordered.

Joni nodded weakly. She had a huge bop on her head, which made the man a bit wierded out. "Thank you, mister," Mia carved a wide smile on her face. She took the tickets and gave 'em to her girl friends, then Mikael. They all took their tickets then went inside the cinema.

-*-

Mikael observed his ticket. It's a horror movie. He thought nothing out of the ordinary, but something crossed his mind. Since when did these three love horror? Mia's scared easily, Joni's a fanatic fan of Monster Ranger and Emilia surely would study now rather than watching a 2 hour long movie.

He then shrug the thought off. He should enjoy the movie instead of overthinking.

"Alright, this is our room," Emilia pointed to a door. Joni's eyes became sparkly, "Uwahh, I'm so excited!"
    Joni carved an evil smile on her face. Mikael noticed her wierd behaviour. He didn't thought anything of it anyways, because he had already set his mindset about how girls are complicated and it would such a waste of time to figure out how their nesty brain works.

The dependable Emilia lead the four of them into the room and started to search for their seat. Since they four will be seating next to eachother, Emilia's work would be easier. Upon knowing this, Emilia let a relief sigh out.

"There," Emilia's slender finger pointed at the seat where they're supposed to sit. They four lined up to fit inside the narrow seat row, which could barely fit two adult men's legs standing side by side. "4C...4C..." Joni kept repeating the same word inside her head. She's scared that she might accidentally sit on the wrong seat. That would be embarrassing as hell and she would only plan to jump off a building for the next 2 hours to hide her embarrassment.

"Alrighty, Joni. You sit here," Mia pointed to a seat. "Ah, great. Thanks, Mia!" Joni hurriedly place her bum on the comfy couch, "Now, now, who's gonna sit beside me?"
     All the other three looked at their ticket at the same time. "My seat is 4A," Emilia showed her ticket to others. Mia showed her ticket too, "Mine's 4D. I guess I'll be sitting beside Joni."

"Yayy!! Mia's my neighbor! Then that concludes that..." Joni looked at the last person that haven't showed his ticket yet. The girls looked at him, Mikael, whom is sweating and blushing heavily. "What?" he said, trying to break the tense silence. Mia and Emilia looked at eachother, smiling and giggling before Emilia decided to say, "No, nothing."

Mikael sat down, in confusion to why the two girls were giggling. He brushed the thought away and opened his popcorn box and starts to munch it one by one. "Hey, Mikael," the redhead girl beside him poked his arm. "What?" he replied with an uninterested voice. "I heard that this movie is full of jumpscares," Joni whispers to him, "Some people even said that they peed themselves while watching this movie."

"..hah..?" Mikael furrowed his brow in confusion, "Isn't that a bit too-"

"I've read some reviews said that they got traumatized till they stopped going out for about a...week? Yeah. So you better prepare yourself mentally, just saying," Joni said with a serious face. Actually, those reviews were fake, Joni never even visited the movie's website review section.

"Oh..well..." Mikael uninterestedly muttered. He wasn't buying any of Joni's attempt to scare him. He had visited the movie's website and read ALOT of reviews. Most of the reviews are just about how the movie featured alot of jumpscares at unexpected times and how some people thought that it's boring as heck.

Joni pouts, witnessing her failed attempt to scare Mikael before the movie starts. But she haven't given up yet. The warnings that she gave to Mikael earlier were just the tip of the iceberg of her plan.