Single dad

Kim Namjoon (series: part 1):
Y/N's POV:
I was currently standing infront of this big mansion in which I should work from tomorrow. I'm going to be a babysitter for Mr. Kim's daughter.

My name is Lee Y/N and I'm 20 years old, studying medicine. You probably wonder How I got into this situation....well, my parents died when I was 10 in a car accident and so I grew up with my grandma, but unfortunately she died last year due to her cancer from which she was suffering for years. We were never a rich family, but even after my parents died, I had enough money. When I started studying, everything was still okay, but than when my grandma died....I was poor. I tried to find some part time jobs and I had 3 of them in one day and it was repeating everyday. I knew this wasn't right, but medicine is an expensive major, so I needed the money to start paying off my loan. The only which gave me an inspiration and why I didn't give up, was the thought of me having a good job and helping people. Than one day when I was working my night shift in a local restaurant, some very handsome men came in and ordered a really expensive amount of food and drinks. I was shocked as why would a rich men like them eat in such a lame restaurant. However...one of them caught my eyes, he looked different from the others and had these cute dimples when he smiled. We made eye contact quite often and just when they were leaving, he came to me and said that he wants to meet me tomorrow to which I agreed. We met the day after and he asked me about a lot of things, after getting to know that I need money and I'm working so much, he offered me this job and said that If I'll work for him, he will also pay my tuition and extra curses, so that I could move to his house and study from home. At first I couldn't believe my ears, but this was a big chance and my life could get only better, cause worst it couldn't be, right?

Right now I was standing infront of his big mansion as the guards took my luggages and leaded me inside. The mansion was so beautiful....I was speechless. The two familiar guys appeared infront of me and showed me my room where I kept my things. After that, we went downstairs again and they leaded me into Mr. Kim's office. 'Ahh, Y/N, come in.' He said and I bowed to the guys as they left. I went inside and saw a little girl sitting on his lap while playing with her doll. My eyes immediately softened and a smile crept on my face. 'Good morning sir.' I said and politely bowed to him. 'Good morning Y/N....oh and please call me Namjoon.' He said as I nodded. 'This is my daughter Jennie....Jennie this noona is Y/N and she'll be taking care of you when daddy is busy, okay?' The little girl nodded while brushing the doll's hair. She seemed so young, maybe like 5 or 6 years old, but she looked like she can understand things well. Namjoon explained to me a couple of things, like what I should do and what I should definetly not. The instructions were very common, but one thing surprised me a lot.....he didn't allow almost any outgoing activities and If he did, it was always required from him to have his bodyguards around us. I was thinking deeply about this and couldn't bring my mind off of it. 'He must be famous or something...' I thought to myself as I tried to focus on his words again. 'Did you understand?' He asked in the end, looking at me with a serious expression on his face. 'Yes si-I mean Namjoon.' I smiled awkwardly and nodded. He smiled back as he pecked his daughter's whole face, leaving her a giggling mess. Their duo was adorable, he looked like a nice man, but something just didn't feel right. I shrugged off my thoughts and waited for him to order me. 'Jennie go and show noona your toys, okay? Daddy will come as fast as he can.' Jennie nodded as she gave her father a kiss and ran to hug my leg. She tugged on my jeans and looked up to me. 'Let's go noona!' She exclaimed happily and I bowed to Namjoon before following her steps. She guided me to her room and my mouth hung open. Her room was breathtaking. It was like for some princess, everything in blue and pink. She had everything a little girl would ever dreamed of. 'He must love his daughter so much...' I said to myself with a smile on my face. 'Noona! Let's play!' She said and we started playing with her toys, mostly dolls....she loved dolls so much. After she got tired of playing with ordinary toys, we decided to bake a cake and add ice cream on it. Jennie helped me with shining eyes. She was so pure and you could see the love for her father in her eyes. Almost every minute she would say how happy daddy will be and that she will give her own piece of cake to him, just so he can have a taste too, since the cake we were making was quite small. She was honestly the most kind and innocent kid I've ever seen.  After we finished, I prepared the cake on a tray along with some coffee and we headed to Namjoon's office. Even though the guards were following every step we took, it wasn't weird anymore. I knocked on his door, but got no response. Before I could knock again, Jennie opened the door, but what I saw made me even more shocked. Namjoon was there sitting on his chair while some girl was riding him. I immediately took Jennie I'm my hands as she still wasn't heavy despite her age and closed the door. I put the cake and coffee on a table in the hall and rushed away with Jennie in my arms. I don't why, but I felt sad and somehow betrayed. I don't know How to describe this feeling. 'Gosh, why are you even thinking about it Y/N! He's an adult and more importantly your boss!' I mentally yelled at myself. It seemed like he didn't hear or see anything, so I decided not to confront him about it. Little did I know that he saw very well.....................
__________________________
Probably mini series💜I love single dad Namjoon🤗👀💜