1

....

Wen Xue is sick, always sick. But don't underestimate her, she could kill anyone if they anger her or just she's being attack by those enemies.

After all she is Wen KeXing and Zhou ZiShu's daughter. She got traits from her parents, which somewhat evil but kind at the same time. She trained martial arts since she was a kid with Gu Xiang, her best friend but more like a sister to her.

Both of them grow up together.

Her father, Wen KeXing adopted Gu Xiang because Gu Xiang is an orphan. Plus Gu Xiang can accompany her, so she will be less lonely and share everything with Gu Xiang. She have nothing to complain.

She knows that her father is a ghost valley leader while her dad, Zhou ZiShu is Tian Chuang leader. Again, she has nothing to say. Even though her parents are the most fearful couple, she has nothing to worry about.

Her parents are not going to hurt her anyway.

She smile slightly and stare at the full moon, the night and stars decorating the sky, hinting that human will go to sleep and rest now.

But different with her, she rather watching the full moon and beautiful sky than sleeping. She did not know what will come to her.

Can't blame her, she didn't want to die in her sleep or being attack by someone. She don't like that idea. So stay up all night always being her option.

"Xue, why don't you sleep?"

She look at the voice owner and chuckle softly, "I can't sleep, but why are you here Xiang?"

Gu Xiang frown and shake her head, "I saw you staring at that moon. You should sleep! I don't know what will happen if master and ZiShu find out about this."

Wen Xue exhale and inhale deeply, Gu Xiang is right. What will happen if her father and dad find out about her unhealthy habit? What could go wrong? But surely, his dad will nag her while her father will only watch silently, enjoying her dad's nags.

"Wen Xue! You should sleep..! Or else ZiShu will nag you again." Gu Xiang said frowning

"Xiang, I can't sleep..." she said frowning

Gu Xiang could only sigh and shake her head. She didn't know what to do. What if Wen Xue getting scold again from ZiShu? KeXing will not help, he will only smile and chuckle.

An idea suddenly got her, "Xue, what if I tell Hanguang Jun? Or Wei WuXian?"

Wen Xue widening her eyes and look at Gu Xiang with dropped jaw. Hanguang Jun and Wei WuXian is her parent's close friends, or more like Wei WuXian is her father's cousin.

"Not Hanguang Jun! I'm dead if you complain about this to him! He will ask me to write Tian Chuang's rules as punishment!"

"At least it's better than Gusu rules! Gusu Lan rules has more than five thousands now because of Wei WuXian" Gu Xiang laugh

"Xiang, I'm wondering why you didn't call my father, father? And my dad, dad?" Wen Xue ask, tilting her head

Gu Xiang thought for awhile and smile, "sounds weird to me since master adopted me and raise me, so I should call your father, master!"