V1: physical touch is cool

so chloe came over. :D she took my phone cuz i was playing this one tik tok audio that made me go absolutely feral. anyways she said i needed to have my phone taken away.

she took my phone away and his it under her back because she thought i wouldnt have the balls to get close to there. but i did >:)

so i went over and i grabbed her hands and like tickling her back to try to get my phone back. she was like looking me dead in the eyes while i was grabbing her hands trying to get my phone.

idk if yall have ever tickled anyone but its kinda like any movement you make they react like 10 times worse. chloe was basically a worm while i was trying to get my phone back.

eventually she gave up and stopping fighting, making her hands stationary. it only took me about 10 seconds to get my phone back. the whole thing mustve only lasted about 2 minutes.

i cant really remember much from that period of time, but im pretty sure that i may have accidentally laid on her chest. i also am just now realizing that our faces were very close. like not very far, maybe only a foot away.

also very random but i told her that i watched banana fish and that it destroyed me, so when she came over she wanted to watch the first episode with me :D

i gave her a lmanburg flag and she was so happy it was so cute :) she hugged me it was so cute. anyways she told me that she likes someone and im highkey kinda sad :(

anyways i might update this later if i figure out more homo things that happened at our sleepover.