Say It Again (I Love You) (Itafushi, Sukufushi)

A/N: Here is your warning for french kissing and mild language. There is one instance of the f-word and a couple vague-ish sexual jokes/references. Other than that, Itafushi and Sukufushi are dating and this is a "sharing one bed" fluff fic

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yuji slowly lifts his closed fist up to Megumi's dorm room door, taking in a deep breath as he gives it a light knock. After about a minute, he expels the air from his lungs, releasing the breath he was holding as his fist falls limply to his side. He breathes in and out slowly as his heart rate begins to increase.

Sukuna is strangely silent in his head. Normally, this is where he'd insult Yuji, or even judge his "technique", but no. He doesn't even tell him to "knock louder" or call him a "brat". Yuji's curious why, considering how annoyingly nitpicky of Yuji he becomes when he's with Megumi. 

Not that Yuji is complaining, it's just odd, considering he knows that Sukuna wants to see Megumi too.

Yuji's heart begins to pound in his chest as he leans closer to the door. "Fushiguro?" he whispers, straining an ear to hear through the door. 

Upon hearing nothing, Yuji knocks on the door again, a bit louder this time. "Fushigu-"

Yuji's mouth clamps shut as the door swings open.

"What?" Megumi sighs, lifting a hand to scratch the top of his head. His hair is crazier than normal, his eyelids droop a little, there are circles under his eyes, and one of his pajama pant legs is rolled up to the ankle. The frown on his face radiates annoyance.

Cute, Yuji thinks, his eyes trailing up and down Megumi's body. He looks cute this way.

Yuji's heart warms, just as his cheeks do, striking him with the want to wrap his arms around Megumi, to bury a hand in the soft black spikes of his hair.

To kiss him if Megumi will allow it.

Again, Sukuna is surprisingly silent. Yuji would've expected to hear Sukuna's commentary on Megumi's looks at the very least. He's used to hearing commentary from him every time the topic of Megumi comes up.

Though I'm sure he agrees with me.

Megumi glares at him. "...Itadori," he gruffs. "What do you…" he yawns, "want?"

"I…" Yuji begins, smiling nervously.

The truth is that he can’t sleep. Earlier, he'd laid in his bed, shut his eyes, and no matter how he changed his sleeping position, nothing would happen. A small part of him was bored, but a larger part of him was restless.

Would it be too weird to tell Megumi he just really wanted to sleep with him?

"Is it that important?" Megumi yawns again. "...Can't you just...bother Kugisaki?"

Yuji's eyes widen before he crosses his arms, shaking his head vigorously. "Fushiguro!" he whispers. "Don't you know what she would do to me if I interrupted-"

"Okay, okay." Megumi stops him, holding a hand out. "I get it. Just hurry and tell me what you need before I-"

"Oh?" Yuji smirks, hands falling to his hips. "Before you do what? Beat me?"

Megumi's eyes widen. "Itadori!" he whispers. "I swear I-"

Yuji smiles, letting out a short chuckle after Megumi cuts himself off.

Megumi groans before rolling his eyes. "Shut up."

I wonder...

Yuji squints his eyes. "...Fushiguro, have you really been sleeping?"